Thread: Skype on Chinese Mobile

Skype on Chinese Mobile

I want to purchase a new mobile phone which having a connectivity of WiFi. I want WiFi connectivity for using a Skype application on this mobile phone. But I don’t know which china mobile phone having wireless connectivity but I have heard that some of the mobile phone which have wireless connectivity. Someone knows china mobile with WiFi so please let me know.

Re: Skype on Chinese Mobile

You can use Skype on china mobile phone known as Micromax W900 mobile phone. This micromax mobile phone is based on the Windows 6.1 operating system. And also it is enabled with the WiFi connectivity so you can use the Skype application on the mobile phone without any hesitation.

Shenzhen Evien MB-X16A-(70) mobile phone is integrated with the WiFi connectivity. But this mobile phone is working on the java based operating system. I am using this mobile phone in which I am using nnimbuzz instant messenger and this application is already having skype voice calling ability. I am using skpye on my mobile phone without any problem.

Hi, I am using a china mobile phone which is developed on the java operating system. And this mobile phone also integrates with the WiFi connectivity capablilty and also I have installed a skype application. I can use skype’s instant messenger but I cannot use skype voip service of skype. I think many of the china mobile phone are not well capable to use viop service. So don’t go china mobile instead you can buy any symbian based mobile phone.

At the end of the first half of 2009, Skype had 521 million users worldwide, becoming the largest telecom operator in the world , to China Mobile . You should know that 35 % of subscribers are professionals . In addition , the mobile application Skype is present on 89 % of smartphones . At CES 2010 , Skype has introduced two similar agreements , one LG , the other with Panasonic . Without good internet connection , demonstrating LG has petered out. For Panasonic , Josh Silverman, CEO of Skype, is mounted on the platform to greet her association with the manufacturer ... without making a presentation.

Your device must have a broadband Internet connection to make voice calls over Skype, for example WiFi or 3G. Note that the costs of use are applicable for using Skype on GPRS and 3G mobile subscriptions unlimited is recommended. Now there are many cheap mobile phone which is having a wifi like nokia E63.