Thread: Micromax C350- Browser Not Working. Any Help

Micromax C350- Browser Not Working. Any Help

After too many confusion and searching, I purchased the new one introduced mobile phone :Micromax c350 considering that my primary requirement for browser and java applications will be fulfilled. But even just after two days, I can't use the browser that continuously saying that " Page can not be displayed".. I am not getting any way to get rid from this issue. I have purchased a new OMH sim specially for it that was activated by Reliance web world. The voice call is coming and going fine without any issues but in case of data transfer, it is not continuing.

Re: Micromax C350- Browser Not Working. Any Help

The fact id that actually, this is 1x phone so 1x symbol is displayed , also have you issued the declared and specified user name and as well as password for this ? It's within the browser advance options and you can access from that section .

One more thing for establishing the connection with your phone to computer system for data,you have to go for the official help and just download the manual and go through the page number :30-31-32 .

Hi thanks for prompt replies but I still have some confusions.Actually, I am not getting any section within the Advance browser options to fill up the user name and password in that section. The section specified as "remember password" you are just locating me and used to save passwords for the sites visited and not for the connection.

And one more thing as I have indicated , I can to use the handset for internet connectivity onto the laptop. I am just not able to work with the mobile internet. There is nothing particular within the manual as well..

hi dude ! I am also suffering with the same problem when I was using my brother micromax phone and i was running in tension as well as scared from him because I though that I have done some big mistakes .

But after a lot of hopeless discussion with the some experts , I put my OMH card in a samsung Metro and tried to establish the mobile internet connection. At first instance, it defined the network down..After 3-4 tries and restarts this in the last and now I can easily open the websites as I wanted to open up.

I followed the suggestion as you have posted here and I am glad that it is working fine .After doing all this when I inserted the card within my micromax and volla, found it started working ..

Well browser and different network associated java applications worked for almost one day and currently again its moved to the dead stage. Could this be the issue with the Reliance net server that is actually going down. somebody working with the OMH card and handset (corby) and mobile internet can please made me sure about this happening ??