Thread: Issues with Blackberry 9630 Tour Edition

Issues with Blackberry 9630 Tour Edition

I have just bought a Blackberry 9630 Tour Edition, I am suffering with a number of issues with the handset . I am am able to use the handset in very complex environment for an hour, if I capture near about 10 snaps the battery is all drained.I go ahead with the data plan in the same way. if I stop the data service , the battery is prolonging in some cases, is it common on this very handset. I am running with a very worst experience on Reliance Service. Can somebody suggest me something on this....

Re: Issues with Blackberry 9630 Tour Edition

I am going fine with all the functionality provided with this edition. Since on first day, my trackball is not functioning fine . It moves vertically really well but its very complex to get this to the sides , specially onto the right side and seems very difficult. Even try to put the horizontal scroll configuration with the 80-100 and in the last stage, I found that it didn't work.Any idea ??

That seems very annoying , Sprint refused to overnight the phone for me. They stated me that it would be 3 or 5 business days before I would receive the phone. I would be double billed until we received the return. Apparently Sprint would not protect the customer service efficiency . There is no resolution after 45 minutes stayed on the phone. Commonly, they suggested me and my wife to considered this out ourselves and the only option was to wait until the store receives them.

I am running with the exact problem entitled by so many users . up, down fine left so, so and right horrible. If you have back of the phone to your ear and the voice detection as you move the trackball, you can get the sound of the distinct variations along every axis/direction. It looks as the small wheel is not going round when scrolling in absolute manner. I got that if you issue very light pressure at the time of scrolling then it will work fine.

This is type of alarming being that the trackball assembly is like this and involved process to wipe out for cleaning. I thought, they would have just a one screw within the battery that could allow simple process to removing trackball. Anyway, Sprint sent me a replacement.

I just unlocked a BB Tour 9630 from Sprint to work on my Tmobile network. But...my phone has a hard time staying on the EDGE network. So I cannot use BB messanger or receive Emails or picture mail. Very fustrated and do not know what to do.

This novel looks like his brother in 8900 Curve keyboard plus the Bold. The connectivity, the terminal is compatible with 3G and 3G + European American, good news because HSDPA is curiously not systematically integrated into models of RIM. By cons, and it is a disappointment, Wi-Fi was simply skipped. Check your network service provider.