Thread: PLZ HELP!! Samsung corby pro wifi problem

sad PLZ HELP!! Samsung corby pro wifi problem

plz help ma samsung corby is not getting connected to wifi.. ive done it before and it used to work fine elsewhere... but recently got at wifi enabled at my place ma phone is not getting connected!!! when ever i try to connect oly da "connecting" screen pop's up and den disconnects!! sometimes it says not authenticated even if th network key is right!! my bro has a samsung wave and he gets wifi on it perfectly!!

authentication type is wpa-psk
    and encryption is TKIP !

PLZ HELP!!...

Re: PLZ HELP!! Samsung corby pro wifi problem

It seems that the solution for the Samsung corby pro wifi problem has been fixed on our forums already. You can have a look at the following threads to get the same:

If you are not able to get the required solutions from these above threads, then just let me know, so that I can help you with some other suggestion.

First of all, flush up your current connection setting for the wireless connection and then reset it with the new one. For this you may need to use the "*2767*3855#" code.

One of my friends had the same issue, he just navigated to the settings on the menu screen. There you can find the reset settings options, which I think is the last on the list. Now, if you are not sure then select all of the options there (no harm in doing so) and click on reset, this will reset your phone completely. I guess this works for you.

hi, I have the same problem. I did even reset my phone, but the error I kept receiving is "Failed to connect to ...Application authentication failed".
    I am sure with the password I entered several times, and it is working fine from other Nokia devices. Is there a limitation with the Linksys router?

This method has fixed my problem with the Wifi and corby pro, though there are many ways to try but see if this helps you

- make a hard reset *2767*3855# ( this means you have to completely reset your mobile phone)
    - you will then need the delete all the internet profile data and just restart your phone
    - finally search for the wifi AP and browser