Thread: Soon to be iPad owner but have iTunes 9.2

Soon to be iPad owner but have iTunes 9.2

I am almost immediately getting an ipad and was planning on jailbreaking it by means of spirit additional than I updated to iTunes 9.2 the recent past: /be able to I downgrade to 9.1 or am I stuck for at present. Apple has unconfined an innovative version or description of iTunes, namely iTunes 9.1. ITunes 9.1 provides hold up or maintain for iPad on iPhone 3.2 to sync music, movie, books and additional multimedia contents, in addition to contain several sanctuary fixes, innovative characteristics and improvements.

Re: Soon to be iPad owner but have iTunes 9.2

I came up by means of an idea for the reason that even if I downgrade it on my Mac I would tranquil be kind of afraid to risk bricking it. Be able to I set it on my Mac when I get it and sync it etc additional than download iTunes 9.1 for my previous windows desktop and jailbreak it on that. Reading comex's tweets it seems that they managed to get out the immeasurable loop thing by ruining spirit jailbreak two times. On the other hand I tranquil would not suggest doing so. Stick by means of iTunes 9.1.1.

So what are the tribulations by means of 9.2 and the spirit jailbreak. I have comprise to been working spirit in view of the fact that it came out and recently updated itunes and have not had several tribulations. How does itunes affect jailbroken ipads. I do not observe the relation. You do not utilize itunes to jailbreak. Be able to anybody else confirm that 9.2 iTunes would not work by means of a jail broken iPad. I plan to go to 9.2 when I get the iphone4. This might be a potential disagreement.

There is no tribulations by means of an previously jailbroken iPad, the tribulations happens when you try to jailbreak an iPad by means of iTunes 9.2 installed, moreover for the reason that you presently got an innovative iPad, or you had to restore it for a number of reason. I consider jailbreak programs similar to Spirit relies on a number of component of iTunes to run, and that component got modified in the 9.2 update.

Most of them be able to utilize another system that has an older iTunes in this if you desire to Jailbreak (my office system) and tranquil be able to sync by means of no tribulations at home, which would be updated to 9.2 Yes, you be able to downgrade from 9.2 to 9.1.1, full tutorial here. Oxyjan iTunes Downgrade hold up or maintain in addition support Mac at present, Oxyjan at present provides linked file of 9.1.1 Mac DMG file.

I have completed a silly thing, forgetting that I had upgraded iTunes to 9.2 I renovate my ipad using iTunes 9.2, my query is if I downgrade my iTunes back to 9.1.1 determine to spirit jailbreak the ipad even although it was restored by means of 9.2 iTunes without several tribulations. Ie determine to it end up in that boot loop fixation, I took the plunge and tried the spirit jailbreak subsequent to restoring my ipad by means of iTunes 9.2 and low and behold it the entire went extremely well, no boot loop, no wifi or cydia tribulations, exactly as it be supposed to go, it's hard to believe the entire the people that said do not do a fresh spirit jailbreak at iTunes 9.2 for the reason that it worked for me.

It would be similar to seek your assist to clarify what you did by means of your iPad. My innovative iPad 3.2 was sync by means of my iTunes 9.2 (I upgraded as I was encouraged by iTunes to do so, otherwise my innovative iPad might not be started). If I downgrade to iTunes to 9.1.1, would I tranquil be capable to jailbreak my iPad by means of Spirit. Several chance of bricking it. Thanks for your assist.