Thread: Application for Backup mobile contacts and transfer to new mobile

Application for Backup mobile contacts and transfer to new mobile

I was having a Nokia N93 mobile phone but now this phone is going to be used by my little brother and i am gonna use my new Sony Ericsson Xperia X10. Actually i wanted ti transfer my all the contacts from my Nokia phone to the Sony Ericsson phone. So is there any simple application by using which i can do this?

Re: Application for Backup mobile contacts and transfer to new mobile

I think there is one application named as "GodswMobile" which helps you to transfer the mobile contacts easily from one mobile to another one. It takes only 5 minutes to transfer the contacts and an user interface is also much simple to understand. I suggest you to use this application for transferring your contact to your new phone.

I have collected some information about the GodswMobile software for transferring the contacts. GodswMobile Contacts Transfer is an application designed for mobile phone running Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 or 6.0/6.1/6.5. It can transfer contacts from cellphone to pc; Transfer contacts both contain sim card contacts and mobile memory contacts; Export contact as text file(*.txt), excel and outlook file(*.csv), pc data file(*.cts) and vCard file(*.vcf); Backup contacts’ customizer ringtones and photos. In a word, you could use GodswMobile Contacts Transfer to manager your mobile contacts on PC and transfer to other phone.

I think you should not use any software for getting your Nokia contacts into your Sony Ericsson phone. There is a simple way to do it, Just connect your Nokia phone with the pc and then open the Nokia PC Suit and then there would be an option to copy all the contacts to your phone which you need to save on your pc. Then connect your Sony Ericsson phone then copy those contacts to the Xperia phone by using Sony Ericsson PC Suit.

Bloove is an easy to use web-based mobile phone management system. Edit your contacts, send SMS messages or work with your bookmarks using your favorite browser. Back-up and restore your data and copy SMS messages and contacts between different phones. Bloove works on over 300 J2ME, Windows Mobile, Symbian S60 and UIQ phones including Nokia, Sony Ericsson and Samsung. And the basic features are free forever!