Thread: volume problem with Motorola Backflip

volume problem with Motorola Backflip

Hi All,

I am using Motorola Backflip phone. I am totally confused because of volume issue of this Motorola mobile. Whenever I play any multimedia file from music player I don't hear volume while playing this file. But when use earphone I can use song with proper volume. I am not getting the exact cause behind this strange issue of my mobile. If you have any solutions over this volume issue, then please let me know that.

Re: volume problem with Motorola Backflip

It seems that the speaker of your Motorola Backflip is not working. Because this you don't hear volume while playing any song. I recommend you to visit the nearest service center of Motorola Backflip. If your mobile is under warranty period, than try to replace this faulty Motorola Backflip mobile phone that having speaker problem.

I think you have muted the speaker volume and that causes no volume for music player. To resolve this issue you need to increase the speaker volume by using the volume option from the setting menu of your mobile. You also need to check if your mobile is not in silent mode as this also affect over the speaker volume of your mobile.

I am also getting identical problem with my motorola mobile. I have tried to increase the speaker volume from the 'setting' menu. But still suffering from same volume issue. I also contacted to the service center but didn't get any positive response from there. I don't know if speaker of my mobile faulty or anything else.

There are many factors that affects on the speaker volume. One of them is, you are using silent profile rather than general mode. You also need to keep in mid that you can not hear sound on speaker when you plugged the earphone. You can also try to reset the factory setting of your mobile as this may solve the volume problem of your mobile.

ThumbsUp Re: volume problem with Motorola Backflip

HEY I FOUND OUT HOW TO FIX IT. 1. plug head phones in the the input jack, 2. play media turn the volume up, 3 pull out the headphones while media is playing. it worked for me and hopefully it will work for you.