Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Cannot Install Skype or fring on Nokia C5.

Portable Devices

Old 30-07-2010

Cannot Install Skype or fring on Nokia C5.

I am currently using Nokia C5 and I want to install Skype or fring Voip Software on Nokia C5. To Install this program require me the installation of a program called "voipaudiosrv" which is made by Nokia. After the initial installation of skype or fring or mobilevoip. But voipaudiosrv is neither used by Skype and fring. I always receive the error installation saying "installation failed". Even I have tried installing it from Ovi Store but am getting the same error again and again. Please help me figure out the problem, as i can't use skype on my phone because of this!

Old 30-07-2010

Re: Cannot Install Skype or fring on Nokia C5.

Currently I am using Skype on my C5 Mobile phone. I have read any article saying that it is not possible to install more than one VOIP application at a time.
Old 30-07-2010

Re: Cannot Install Skype or fring on Nokia C5.

Well I have seen the incompatibility problem, that you cannot install fring OR skype on many nokia phones. Whenever I try to install a program that also packages the voipaudiosrv, I always get an "unable to install" error during the voipaudiosrv install. Fring does appear in my installed apps folder, first installs fring and then tries to install voipaudiosrv, when i click on it nothing works. I am wondering possible to find a separate voipaudiosrv install file, Even i am unable to uninstall existing versions from installed apps folder.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,