Thread: PowerPoint to iPod ?

PowerPoint to iPod ?

I have made a Powerpoint presentation which i have to submit by next week. There is no problem with this presentation but it would have been better if i can get this presentation on my iPod. So that i can review it anytime when i want it. Is it possible to view ppt files on my iPod or by some other way i want to have this presentation on my iPod.

Re: PowerPoint to iPod ?

I think it wont be possible to have ppt presentation on your iPod as there is no version of Microsoft Powerpoint which can run on iPod's platform. So you may have your presentation on your iPod by converting the presentation in an iPod compatible format. As i have never used an iPod so i do not know that which formats of documents are supported by an iPod.

I have found one converter which helps you to convert the powerpoint slides into video format which you can easily play on your apple iPod but an only difference would be that you wont be able to make changes on the presentation as it would be just a video, you can only watch it and nothing else. I suggest you to use Powerpoint to iPod Converter which can do this thing.

With PPT2Video Pro, you can convert your PowerPoint presentation to iPod compatible video format for viewing the presentation on iPod anywhere, anytime at your convenience. It comes to be so easy to view presentation on portable device like iPod. Customize video resolutions between 320x240, 480x270, 480x320, 640x480. You can even retain animations, transitions, sounds and movie clips on output videos.

First of all you have to open PowerPoint Presentation and then save your presentation as JPEG. Now open an iPhoto and then go to the File and then an Import to Library. Now find out an images and then hold down the Shift key on first image and then click on last image. Them press Import. Now open an iMovie where you can make a movie of an images which you have saved then you may save it in your iPod.

For making the movie of the JPEGs by using the iMovie, you have to follow the given steps.
    1. Go to the Media Tab and Click on Photos and then search for your photos.
    2. Open any of them and then deselect Ken Burns Effect. You may select for proper Zooming.
    3. Drag that image to the Clip Viewer and go to the Editing Tab in order to Add titles.
    4. Media Tab lets you add an Audio.
    5. When you are finished, in the Menu bar at the top, click on Share -> iPod and presentation goes to an iTunes.