Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

C5 LED flash as torch?

Portable Devices

Old 30-07-2010

C5 LED flash as torch?

I have recently perchased a new Nokia C5 mobile phone. This is very good mobile for in cheap price with QWERTY key pad. This mobile phone having camera with LED flash. But I want to use this camera LED flash as a flash torch. I want to know how can I use this LED light as a torch. Please help me to solve my problem.

Old 30-07-2010

Re: C5 LED flash as torch?

Fun Flash 1.0
Fun Flash is an emergency application for campers by example, bringing together a flashlight and siren functions and Morse. Fun Flash first includes a flashlight that can send regular flashes red , but you can also set a different color in the menu "Torch ". Ideal for be clearly seen in the dark.
Old 30-07-2010

Fun Flash also allows transmit messages in Morse Always using the torch. Simply enter the text to be transmitted into the specific part and let the application do its office. The message “SOS " is available by default to save time in case of problems. Part Mermaid Fun Flash can imitate any noise which may disturb the burglars. It may sound your example sound of a police siren, firefighter or ambulance.
Old 30-07-2010

This is the test Brightlight Nokia C5. Brightlight is an application that uses the flash of C5 as a flashlight. The torch lit with just dragging the button to "On". Power flashes can see from 50 cm to 1 meter at night. Caution , however, the battery in case of prolonged use of Brightlight on your Nokia C5. Brightlight is available free on Ovi Store .
Old 30-07-2010

Best Torch
Best Torch shows a one -colored picture at full screen. Goal you do not have to launch best torch every time you want to show this picture. You should “just define A Necessary Hot key ounce. And in case you need a torch just press thats hot key! Once you've set hot key activate BestTorch. BestTorch will be automatically activated when you start your phone if it was calculated previously activated. If you want to change color, set the option Hide torch to by hot key state. To change color press joystick Left / Right, change brightness - Up / down.
Old 03-08-2010

Fun Torch ( eg Best Torch ) 1.00 ( S60 3rd & 5th)
Fun Torch turns the screen of your Symbian S60 3rd by flashlight the time you find what you're looking in the dark. Fun Torch parameter is very simply because it automatically displays the on-off button on the display. By going to the right or left, you go to different screen colors. they are number 9 : yellow, green, red, white, black, gray, blue, navy blue, purple.
Old 04-08-2010

PhoneTorch happening now in version 1.0, complete redesign of the interface is compatible Nokia C5 , improved speed of application , now we just set the intensity of light , the color selection screen , now works in PhoneTorch background and it is possible to assign a hotkey ( I try and give it the camera button that operates the thunder) and can start it automatically with the phone . Or how to turn your phone into a flashlight ... all use the flash or light red to choose , can send messages in Morse code , still a must have essential .

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,