Thread: Blackberry Tour 9630 Bluetooth Problem

Blackberry Tour 9630 Bluetooth Problem

I have just got an unlocked blackberry tour 9630 from US(Sprint). Its going welle for entire GSM netwotk (have't tried for CDMA). The only issue that I am getting is I can't send or receive the files via the Bluetooth functionality. I can pair the device but when transferring the files, the error message is occurring as "Connection cannot be established". When sending from different one phone message is "Device does not support a suitable service to perform this operation".. Can someone suggest me how to fix this very problem..

Re: Blackberry Tour 9630 Bluetooth Problem

I am not only guy getting this issue but also have reported by several users with the same problem with the tour and car bluetooth. Commonly , for users that are syncing the tour with the bluetooth in their cars, users can barely get the sound of them. We can get all of you just in proper way, but when discussing the person on the different end reports that our voice is transferring very low. This is continuously going on VZW, Sprint, Bell and Telus, that leads me to believe this is a problem with the operating system. I am considering that somebody here from this forums can comment on it or suggest some help. This seems very weired problem to Tour owners specially with several destinations having "hands free" rules.

I am third person here with this very problem and i hope someone can understand my problems here.

1. Tour on Verizon.
    2. Cars involves Acura RDX, Nissan GT-R, and Cadillac STS .
    3. I also getting some issues with a Plantronics Voyager headset as reported at other place.

And at last, the audio on the device is coming into very minimum slots . "Enhance audio quality," disabling TTY (that is turned off as the default behavior), and toggling echo control is not going to do anything.

I was working with the Verizon 8830 World Edition until I have finished the upgrading procedure to the Verizon Blackberry Tour on opening day July 12. I don't have any Bluetooth related problems before and I am not working with any currently . In case of fact, I would say the quality is a tad fine . My volume is managed by my car when the Blackberry is plugged through the Bluetooth and I have actually had to switched this down in some cases because it has been so sound. I suspect that it contains less to perform with the Blackberry than it does with the car. Perhaps there is a Bluetooth software/firmware update seems very important for some of your vehicles?

I have the simialr problem. I had 8830 paired with Kenwood 5120 and are able to work with the hand free calling without any issues , Could stream music from 8830 to Kenwood audio was proper. I recently received my 9630 and is fails on calls and forget the music. I finished the factory reconfiguration of my Kenwood 5120 and mobed ahead with the default configuration on 9630. I am really disappointed that in 2009 I am still suffering with the problem with the bluetooth. 8830 moved properly 9630 is a bluetooth nightmare. Somebody from you all reading this one post and I hope for any effective fix for this ..

The issue all of the users is running with hands-free devices and Bluetooth headsets is not the volume at your end...This is how the users get the voice og your's at different end. There are hundreds of reports about the same on the CrackBerry Tour 9630 associated discussion . I am agree with you on the volume in the car...I actually had to switch my down several notches with the Tour, but the user I always communicate to say I am clear, but not closely as loud on their termination. This is not a deal breaker for me...