Thread: Remote Desktop Mobile Windows mobile 6.5

Remote Desktop Mobile Windows mobile 6.5

I recently purchased a new HTC HD2 mobile phone. And I am working on Windows operating system. Here I am trying to find some kind of application that will me to use Remote Desktop on my Mobile phone which is HTC. I want to know more about the Remote Desktop Mobile. I had tried finding out the apps that will allow me to control remote control my HTC Phone.

You can try using Remote Desktop Mobile. This is a tiny app that will provides you direct access to system administration tools to perform maintenance without connecting the phone to the pc. It is quite more than a remote control tool. And it is very much similar like VNC. You have to simply verify the settings once before using this. You have to install a client in the phone also to use it more effectively.

Re: Remote Desktop Mobile Windows mobile 6.5

With RDM you can do what you typically and normally before your own computer station at the office or home . The interface is attractive and easy navigation. The trial period is 7 days and for free .
    Key :
    - Easy navigation
    - user-friendly interface
    - Quick Shortcuts
    - Free updated

Re: Remote Desktop Mobile Windows mobile 6.5

There are some feature of the Remote Desktop Mobile.
    • Increase your flexibility - Access your work computer whenever you need to from wherever you are.
    • Simplify your life - No need to take your files with you, with LogMeIn you always have your work computer at your fingertips.
    • Increase your productivity - Manage your time better by accessing your work PC or Mac when you need to without being tied to the office.