Thread: Nokia E6 keeps rebooting while using 3G Network mode

Nokia E6 keeps rebooting while using 3G Network mode

Hi, I have recently bought the mobile as I have mentioned in the title. But the annoying thing is like i am having problem with the device as whenever I select 3G mode in the mobile it just keeps rebooting randomly and in other hand when I select the GSM mode it works fine. isn’t it quite wired? Is there anybody having same issue in their mobile?

Because when I was searching the issue on internet I didn’t get any solution for such a problem. hope I get something convenient solution from here.

Thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Nokia E6 keeps rebooting while using 3G Network mode

Yeah quite wired, because I haven’t ever seen any such problem but still at such a moment considering as it is the software problem thus I would like to suggest you that you should try to reset the firmware of your mobile and then see what happens.

I hope you must be aware about the term called soft reset and hard reset, you can simply go through the manual given to you for the further assistance and as a another option you can simply visit their respective website we well for the same. and let me tell you that while resetting the firmware you’ll lose the data while making hard reset to your device.

Thus it is strongly recommended as you should try to take a backup first and then only move further.

I am agree with the above user but still if you are willing to make a hard reset then at this moment I would like to suggest you that you should try to make a firmware update to the phone because that is the only best option next to hard reset.

And off course backup is necessary here as well.

thanks for the suggestion but I have tried firmware resetting rather updating as well, but still having same problem with the device.

Any more suggestion left?

it might be possible that there could be some hardware problem to your device , I mean to say when we switch to 3G mode, there is a separate IC for the connecting to the network and it seems that could be damaged as if you are still pursuing the same problem.

Thus according to me you should try to visit the service center for the same because see if you get it repair through outside technician’s then you may not get the opportunity to claim warranty for the device though you have period remaining. So better option is to get quality service from the service center.

You could try re-insatlling the firmware using Nokia Ovi Suite. I had the same restartiung trouble on 3G networks. Just gave a try re-installing the firmware, and that seems to have resolved the issue.