Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

I-mate K-Jam

Portable Devices

Old 30-07-2010

I-mate K-Jam

Hi there, I looking to buy one used mobile phone. My neighbor is will sell his mobile phone to me and the mobile phone is I-mate K-Jam. Actually this mobile phone is 4 years old but the condition of the mobile phone is very good. Thatís why I want to know more information about this mobile phone. Somebody please help me to solve my problem.

Old 30-07-2010

Re: I-mate K-Jam

i-mate JAM (also known as HTC Magician) was one of the first phones compact Windows Mobile Pocket PC and was very popular. i-mate JAMin (also Known As HTC Prophet) Is a Model of reinstatement and upgrade i-mate JAM with additional features as SUCH Wi-Fi (802.11g), support for EDGE, more memory and Windows Mobile 5.0 OS, Beside The Maintaining formf small factor, 2.0 megapixel camera with built-in macro mode, Bluetooth and quad-band support.
Old 30-07-2010

i-mate K-JAM (also known as HTC Prophet) is a replacement model and the improvement of i-mate JAM with additional features such as Wi-Fi (802.11g), EDGE support, more memory and Windows Mobile 5.0 OS, besides keeping form small factor, integrated 2.0 megapixel camera with macro mode, Bluetooth and a quad-band support.
Old 30-07-2010

The only thing about it is the display switches to landscape when you slide the shell back and front from portrait when you slide it back. The keyboard makes the K -JAM distinct . Accentuated by the flat silver QWERTY keyboard , the panel becomes transparent through the bottom in black and blue backlight . If this does not impress you , manufacturers have also ensured that you can keep the backlight or when you simply press a button . Specially designated keys are also added for ease of use. These keys are the cursor arrow keys , the buttons on the Windows Start menu , and menu keys sweet .
Old 30-07-2010

There are advantages of i -mate K- JAM mobile phones.
  • 100% compatibility with Windows software
  • Vivid screen regardless of its size
  • All these useful features packed into a single handset mobile phone
  • And easy to use menu functions easy
  • programmable keys for specific functions of mobile phone
  • Ergonomic QWERTY keyboard
Old 03-08-2010

The digital audio player uses Windows Media Player 10 Mobile for ease of playing music and video. Loudspeakers and microphones for the music player are from the outset that also houses two LEDs indicating GPRS and load functions. The audio playback via the external speakers is disappointing, but use the headphones and you get a good head banging sound quality.
Old 04-08-2010

All the applications work with i -mate K- JAM Windows Mobile 5. With a significant number of better compatibility and highly functional software, the K- JAM has the following basic office applications like Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Messenger. Games, Calendar, Contacts, Skype, VoIP and instant messaging client applications are also available.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,