Thread: Storm Problem 9530 - Verizon

Storm Problem 9530 - Verizon

I am suffering with two head pounding issue in my blackberry storm 9530.

1) I have tried to convert MEID dependent into ESN - that didn't work radio was not switching on, now the issue is when I am going to use as MEID and whenever dial the number the call matures after near about 20 sec, till 20 it displays dialing and same @ 20 it occurs a beep and connects.

2) Got the GSM unlock code moving to Advanced=>SIM card=> displays No valid sim card, performing MEPD occurs menu with entire "Unknown" (sim,Network, Subset, Provider, Corporate)

Now, how I am assumed to unlock this without MEP window and am I going something wrong ?

Re: Storm Problem 9530 - Verizon

I am running with a Blackberry Storm 9530-just purchased a new one battery 2 months before, and am suffering with the same issue as before-battery will only stay charged near about an hour, even if I switch off the phone off. I finished the updation of the OS, removed the application and am still running with the issues -had it checked out at the store, stated I required new one battery. That commonly did not fix the issue . please help me and if you have any suggestion to solve this out ?

Before going to do anything, you need to check out each and every application and find out if it is closed or not . You have to push blackberry menu and then Switch from the Applications to get to see is it open or not . One more thing, you should check out the Bluetooth in Manage Connections. Just make sure BT check box is not enabled with a green mark.Are you running with the installation of WeatherBug ? If so then just open this out , push blackberry Menu and go for Preferences and configure time to update at 4 Hrs.

When I first received my Storm, I completely charged this all over the night. Then after I ran the battery until I found the red low battery notification. I followed the same procedure near about three days continuously . it was simple to run the battery down since this was my new toy and first was BlackBerry. As current situation, I commonly use the phone in the day (contacts , text, Facebook, email, YouTube, internet surfing and so many thing, etc.), then connect this in when I move to bed. Commonly, I can go 2 to sometimes at third day if I don't remember or unable to charge this . Hope this procedure can be helpful for you .
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter