Thread: Nokia C5 - facebook fails to open and close correctly

Nokia C5 - facebook fails to open and close correctly

I have just installed the latest firmware on my Nokia C5 by using the OVI Suite. Initially everything worked fine but then when i tried to load Facebook from this phone then there was no Profile Picture, friends or message tab. But it shows the page without any problem, Only thing is that there is no picture on home screen. When i try to exit from this application from the Menu then nothing happens so i have press Red (End call) button. This whole thing can happen only once, then i have to restart my phone for starting facebook again on my phone.

Re: Nokia C5 - facebook fails to open and close correctly

Even i am having the similar problem on my phone when i am trying to open facebook on it. Actually it opens when you have just rebooted your phone but then too it is not showing the proper content on the screen. And when you try to access facebook second time then there is no response, You have to restart your phone for accessing the Facebook with an improper content.

I think this seems to be the problem with an operating system which you have installed on your Nokia C5. I suggest you to reinstall the new operating system on your phone which must not be having any such problem. It would better if you use some other resource for installing the new OS on your phone but make sure that it is not infected.

I think accessing the Facebook needs a good internet connection which has been provided by the network providing company of which you have inserted the SIM card in your phone. I think you should call them regarding this issue as it might happen that there would be some kind of issue from their end. There could not be anything wrong with an OS as if you are able to go through other websites without any problem.

I think there is some third party application which has blocked your phone's operating system by some mean and due to which your phone is not responding properly. I suggest you to remove all the third party application from your phone then check that the same problem is there or not. If so then you must format your phone which sill solve this problem for sure.

I think the facebook application on your phone have got something wrong. You have to reinstall this application which would be done in better way from the Nokia Care as if you will try to do the same then it might happen that your phone starts showing some other problems. And then you might got blamed for the same from the Nokia.