Thread: Problems with C5 - Freezing & Screen Pixelation

Problems with C5 - Freezing & Screen Pixelation

I have recently bought a new Nokia C5 and then i have upgraded this phone since then it has started showing some problems. Some times camera application start automatically, some time my phone freezes and some time the screen starts pixelating. I do not know what has happened to this phone.

Re: Problems with C5 - Freezing & Screen Pixelation

It seems like the software of your Nokia C5 have got corrupted and due to which it gets freeze or shows some different types of problems. I suggest you to reinstall the firmware on your Nokia C5 and then check that the those problems are still there or not. I guess there should not be any such problem as your phone would be having whole new operating system on it.

This kind of problems comes when your phone has been infected by some viruses. I think you have copied some malicious file on your phone because of which your phone's operating system have got corrupted and there is only one way to get rid of it. either you have to scan your phone and then remove the viruses out of it or else install a new operating system.

There would be some third party application installed on your phone which might be causing this all problems. I suggest you to uninstall all the third party application which i guess should solve this problem and if there would be the same problem then you must try solving it by formatting your phone along with the memory card.

As its been not much time that you have to bought this phone so you must be having the warranty of this phone. I think its time to use this warranty, So you must go to the Nokia Care where they will get your phone replaced by the new one and hope that there wont be any such problems.

It might happen that there would be some problem regarding the screen itself due to which your screen it getting pixelated. I think you should directly go to the Nokia Care where they will solve this problem and as its not been much time since you have bought this phone then you must use your phone's warranty for any kind of hardware damage.