Thread: Nokia C5 - press 1 to stop music player

Nokia C5 - press 1 to stop music player

Hello guys, I have recently bought a new Nokia C5 and i am loving it. I just want to know that is there any way by which i can stop the music by pressing the button 1. I mean to say that can i use button 1 as a shortcut key for stopping the music player?

Re: Nokia C5 - press 1 to stop music player

I guess it wont be possible to stop the music player by pressing the button 1. I think i have seen such function o some phone but even that was bit different as there was an option for selecting the programs for hotkeys by defining which you can start the programs by pressing the keys. So it does not means that you can define the hotkeys for functions of that programs.

You just need to press single button to stop the music player on your Nokia C5 and that is DOWN button. I think pressing 1 or pressing Down button must not be making much physical difference. So i suggest you to use this function only in order to stop the music player. But if you are exited from the music player then you have to again go back tot he music player and then you can stop music.

I do not think that there is any other option by which you can do so, I think you have to use the functions as they have provided in the Nokia C5 mobile phone. If background music playing is available in this phone then also you have to press the down button which stops music player. I think now Nokia should start thinking about it.

I have never seen such shortcut keys which lets you control the functions of the music player on your mobile phone. I have seen phone on which you can define the shortcut key for opening an applications which works from the desktop of your phone. And one you have opened the music player application the i guess it wont be possible to do so. Still you may check about the same in an options of Music player if there is something provided as shortcut functions.