Thread: Safari problem - won't reopen windows from last session

Safari problem - won't reopen windows from last session

I am having a problem with the Safari browser which is not opening windows from the last session. Actually it was working all well with the till yesterday but today morning when i started the browser it is not opening with the last session and also displaying the untitled tab of the same. I am unable to resolve the same. So help me with the solution of it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Safari problem - won't reopen windows from last session

If it is not functioning properly then i will advise you to reset the Safari browser which will remove any problem related to the same. To make the reset of the Safari just get into the Users>myaccount>Library>Preferences>com.apple.Safari.plist and delete the last entry which might resolve the issue of yours.

I am not using the Safari because of this kind of issue. I am using the Firefox which is the safest browser for surfing and it is having lots of add on that will explore the lots of the feature of the Firefox which is helpful for safe and fast browsing. So if you can then download the same and see whether you like it or not.

I think there might be some of the file got corrupted of the Safari browser which is not working with the same so to get it working i will advise you to uninstall and reinstall the Safari browser. The installation might resolve the issue with the same. So try this out and hope that this will work to get rid of the same.

If nothing is working for you and you are still having the problem then let me tell you that you should have to contact the Apple regarding the issue of yours i.e. Safari problem - won't reopen windows from last session. They are the developer of the browser and having the solution for the same. So ask and get the reply.

I will recommend you to restore it to the day when it was working properly. For restoring you can go through the Time machine that will perform the restoration of the complete system. So if possible for you then perform the same and see whether it is working for your issue or not. I hope this will resolve the issue.