Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 28-07-2010

Toshiba Netbook NB 205 touch pad scroll function became unavailable

I have been using the Toshiba Netbook since a long time but i am facong a weird problem with this i would like to know why i am not able to use the touch pad scroll since the touchpad scrolling is not working since last night. Please tell me why my Toshiba netbook NB 205 touch pad scroll function became unavailable please help me......
Old 28-07-2010

Re: Toshiba Netbook NB 205 touch pad scroll function became unavailable

I caught a mouse and forget the TouchPad is a pittance. If you've chosen the wrong path, then I recommend that you try to reinstall the drivers but the latest moves by the manufacturer (you go to their website, support section, and there should be the latest drivers available for downloading and this should help you to get rid of this problem.
Old 28-07-2010

I think that there is a problem with a hardware and hence you will have to go for a hardware repair and hence i would suggest you to rush to the nearest customer care center. It appears to me as your laptop is under the warranty period and hence you can get it repaired free of cost. Hope this will help you to get your problem solved.
Old 28-07-2010

The only solution I can think of for now is to tweak the settings item by item on the agenda of Touch Pad, enabling and disabling fields, until things do well because find people with the same problems, it is quite difficult, however, hope is the last to die. Try what I said, activating / deactivating all options one by one until you try to find the key.
Old 28-07-2010

Have you tried with the drivers that you have supplied in the notebook perhaps there you have the appropriate configuration that your manufacturer provides this model for your laptop touchpad. Use the drivers CD which you may have got along with the Notebook and install the drivers once again. This will help you to get rid of this problem.
Old 28-07-2010

If you use an external mouse and want to disable the touchpad, do so using the on / off. In addition, you can disable from Mouse Properties. To do this, follow these steps.
  1. Click Start, Control Panel, select Classic View on the left side of the Control Panel window.
  2. Double-click Mouse in Control Panel and then select Disable.
  3. Click Apply, OK.
  4. The touchpad is disabled and will not work until it is activated.
Then finally enable it once again the sameway.
Old 29-07-2010

Hi friend, TA is supposed to be a forum for help, not to provide alternatives. I have an external mouse, but because for the days when I have a lot spawn or not it swipes, use the touchpad, so i ask, I that is more comfortable outside, but because sometimes I need the touchpad, so ask for a solution.
Old 30-07-2010

To completely disable the touchpad, uninstall it by following these steps.
  1. Click Start, Control Panel, select Classic View in the left side of the Control Panel window.
  2. Double-click the Device Manager and click the plus sign (+) next to Mice and other pointing devices.
  3. Right-click the device appears (synaptic / Alps ps / 2 port touchpad), and click Uninstall.
  4. The touchpad will have been uninstalled and will not work until you download the driver.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , ,