Thread: Toshiba Mini Netbook Not Booting

Toshiba Mini Netbook Not Booting

Hello my problem is that I start the Toshiba Mini Netbook, I light it and the screen does not display anything nor makes any noise and gets about 5 seconds to reboot. This is not happening again takes me a while but removing the battery and letting it stand for a while, lit it, always without battery, just with the power cord. But this time he says no, and I have two days without being able to boot. Nor does it me to remove battery and AC and hit the power button 30 seconds after u put the batteries work. If anyone can help me would be very grateful. Thanks.

Re: Toshiba Mini Netbook Not Booting

My laptop had two 512MB RAM, I bought two 2GB memory to leave with 4GB of RAM for processing information, last night it worked perfectly but this morning when I went to use Windows will not boot, not even boots are just blue lights and does sound but the laptop won't boot either. I am grateful that I can work with this because I'm really concerned about the info please help.

One of the possible causes of the laptop not booting is the central core temperature., Usually composed of silicon can cause problems s low temperatures, so it must be tested to heat up the computer, with a blow five minutes, no more by that , and then try the ignition. and to tell me to see such handsome.

I feel that it ios because of a system of protection file encryption but i used it the otherwise the options you have as it touches the bios or the master boot record i can park revolution of the fan in general NNWS disk or a bug and undetectable as well i think that it should be formatted atleast once.

My problem is this I have a toshiba laptop M35X-163s but the battery will not start if it works and the probe in another laptop, the strange thing is that if it turns on and i try to charge the battery is charging to the configuration of windows and tells me you are loading. but since it appears as loaded and hopefully someone can help me I would appreciate.

A recurring problem greatly between different brands of laptops is that sometimes the screen remains blank and will not start or turn on any lights, no sound or sound that happens even with a laptop for less than a year from brands such as toshiba, LG , Acer, HP or Compaq even the HCL Me laptops are also fine.

Reconnect the power cord and crank the notebook work normally again, if you do not work the first repeat the operation waiting 60 seconds and wait another 60 seconds before plugging it back.