Thread: Toshiba A200 AH3 WLAN Driver issue

Toshiba A200 AH3 WLAN Driver issue

I am using Windows Vista Home Premium on my Toshiba satellite A200-AH3 laptop so i formatted this laptop and then installed Windows XP on it. Then i installed all the drivers on it but the problem has happened with the WLAN driver. What should i do now and from where can i find the driver for WLAN for my windows xp?

Re: Toshiba A200 AH3 WLAN Driver issue

It might happen that you have not removed the drivers of windows vista from your laptop which would be conflicting with the drivers of windows xp which you have installed just now. I suggest you to first remove all the drivers from your laptop and then you can begin with installing the windows xp drivers on your laptop which must not show any problem.

For getting the proper driver for your windows xp operating system, You must go to an official website of Microsoft where they have provided the latest driver for windows XP. I think you should check about the laptop on which you are gonna download this driver as it depends on the hardware as well. Make sure that you are downloading the driver for the version of an operating system which you have installed on your laptop.

I think you should search about the driver which you do not have on your windows xp system as google would be giving you huge number of choices from where you can download the wlan driver for your laptop. But make sure that you are using a strong security software on your system so that any infected website does not infect your system.

First of all you need to remove all the drivers from your system which could be the problem as there might be the conflict between an older drivers and new drivers. Actually this kind of problem comes when you have not installed the driver properly or else you have not deleted the drivers properly.

I think as Toshiba have not allowed to install Windows Vista on the Toshiba A200 AH3 then there are much less possibilities that you will find the WLAN Vista druvers on a world wide web. I have seen that some time XP drivers works on Vista operating system so you may try to make it working now by installing the Windows XP drivers.