Thread: Need XP Audio Drivers for my Toshiba Satellite L500D-ST2543 Laptop

Need XP Audio Drivers for my Toshiba Satellite L500D-ST2543 Laptop

I have bought a new Toshiba Satellite L500D-ST2543 and there was a virus on this laptop so reinstalled the whole operating system on this laptop but the problem is that i am not able to find out an Audio Driver for Windows XP Professional SP3. Can anybody help me to find out this driver?

Re: Need XP Audio Drivers for my Toshiba Satellite L500D-ST2543 Laptop

First of all i suggest you to download the drivers for your Windows XP operating system from an official website of Toshiba where you can select the drivers as per the model of your laptop. Downloading the drivers from Toshiba's website would be helping you a lot as if you can find out the drivers for your laptop then they must work on your laptop.

One thing you should always keep in mind is that the version of your windows operating system as it is important for running the drivers on it. So when you download the drivers for your windows xp operating system from the Toshiba's website then make sure that you are selecting the windows version as if you are running 64 bit windows then download the drivers for the 64 bit version only.

I am sure that you can download the drivers for the windows Xp from the microsoft.com where they have all the possible drivers for almost all the types of laptops. And there wont be any kind of fear while downloading the drivers from an microsoft as it is genuine and reputed websites of windows os.

I suggest you to get the Realtek drivers which perfectly works on XP operating system and i have never faced any problem with this drivers as i am using the same on my Windows XP desktop. I suggest you to search for the "Realtek audio driver for XP" on google which shows you many websites from where you can download this drivers.

I suggest you to be careful from the viruses while downloading the drivers from any unofficial websites. This days it has became easy to spread viruses while user is downloading the data from an internet. Mostly the process attached with the download is malicious which runs only in the background so you wont be know it, but if you have good security software then you may try it.