Thread: TOSHIBA Satellite A505-S6035 Battery Upgrade

TOSHIBA Satellite A505-S6035 Battery Upgrade

I have laptop Toshiba Satellite A505-S6035 windows XP, and I find myself confronted with a problem of battery charging. Believing that my original battery was defective, I recently bought a new battery compatible with Toshiba, but I find myself with the same problem! Is there someone to help me solve this problem? By advance thank you, I hope that you can provide the solution for this TOSHIBA Satellite A505-S6035 Battery Upgrade.

Re: TOSHIBA Satellite A505-S6035 Battery Upgrade

I had this problem after my transformer that fused. I thought my battery had made the foul, so I ordered one and a transformer; at the restart after exhaustion of the new battery I encountered this problem of recharging the battery, arrived at the threshold load mini PC goes into standby. I boned the laptop and found that the power was cut into the motherboard, not repairable I shunted Food Live points + and - battery connectors.

I have followed these steps for solving the problem.1 - Remove all the screws. 2 - Remove HD, battery and CD etc. 3 - with a screwdriver gentillemnt we remove the bar between screen and keyboard (be careful not to tear the connections. 4 - there are still a lot of screws to remove. You disassemble Toshiba Satellite pat on GOOGLE you've even pictures. I had a problem of heating, I put some thermal paste and now it is working fine.

I too have the same problem and apparently I am far from being the only one to whom this problem has happened! From after the manual or the battery is dying or it is too low, and in this case it is necessary to connect the computer system to wall outlet, wait and let it put out (a few minutes they say) that the ambers lighter. I waited about an hour but still nothing. If someone has a solution for this then please let me know about it.

Exactly the same problem a lack of battery charger, external batteries I watched phones. I found two: one said Tekkeon Universal Portable External Battery MP 3300; the other ryan CA: Universal External Battery for Notebooks-ACR-MT80328 said additional battery for 4-6 hours of battery life. Has anyone tried these accessories? They agree to solve the problem? I cannot see myself being hacked the motherboard.

I have the same problem with a Toshiba laptop U305. I found that if I plug the battery after plugging the power, the battery charge falls. I have to change as the biggest electrolytic capacitor on the card. It was a little swollen but it has not solved the problem. I always seek a solution and I wonder if you all have the same symptoms at the battery (if you plug the power supply (the son of the power supply) before connecting the battery, charge.

Test to remove the battery and start your computer just by plugging in power sector, if ok gently raises your laptop and return the battery, and if this does not parcontre, then open the machine and remove the CPU if you achieved, then reconnects it, because it proves that the machine may have suffered a shock pti while traveling while working, these displacements are sometimes caused abrupt interruptions CPU.