Thread: Nokia C5 - Not able to see missed calls / SMS

Nokia C5 - Not able to see missed calls / SMS

I have purchased a new Nokia C5 mobile phone but i have seen one crappy feature on this phone and is that when i am getting any new missed calls or messages then there is nothing which can notify me that there is something to see on your phone. I mean it shows that there are some missed calls and messages but when you see it. Otherwise you will not come to know that there are some missed calls unless you open phone lock and see them. Is there any feature which i have missed to enable on this phone?

Re: Nokia C5 - Not able to see missed calls / SMS

As i have never seen an operating system of Nokia C5 so i wont be able to give you the proper settings path from where you can enable such setting that you will get notified every time when there is something new on your phone's screen. You should check about the same in general settings as there would be some option as Notification or something related to that.

I have used Nokia C5 and i know that from where you can enable (change) notification type of your phone so that you get some kind of light on your phone's screen when there are any messages or missed calls. You have to go to the Menu -> Settings -> General -> Personalization -> Notification lights, Here you have to set something like blink so that your phone keeps on blinking on missed calls.

I do not think that the Regina have used Nokia C5 ever as i am having the same phone and there is not such option as Notification lights, She might be telling about her Nokia phone considering that all the Nokia phones have a same settings. Anyway, I guess you should keep watch on your phone as keypad lights up when there are any missed calls on your C5. But keep brightest display to know about it as in day light even that is bit difficult to see.

I guess the problem which you have mentioned here is not solvable as it has been made in a way as it is by the Nokia. You have to live with it or you may sold your new phone and it would be having good reselling price as if your phone is under warranty. Or you may get habitat to see your phone's screen each time when you hold it so if there would be any missed calls or messages then you will see that.