Thread: Broadband + On Samsung Corby Speed Cdma

Broadband + On Samsung Corby Speed Cdma

I desire to be familiar with what is the procedure of subscribing broadband+ plans on my Samsung Corby speed handset. Reliance customer care Reliance web world, the entire are perplexed, they the entire give dissimilar versions. In addition does anyone be familiar with if it supports high speed internet on the in-phone browser or determine to it run as a modem merely Go to the place where you purchased the phone, and ask for 2 months free internet present which is going on Corby Handset for Reliance.

Re: Broadband + On Samsung Corby Speed Cdma

I bought it from a Samsung dealer. The said reliance determine to tell you regarding the plans. The recent past I spoke to reliance people on CC on phone, they said they determine to give two months payment waiver additional than taxes shall be borne by the subscriber. For subscribing I necessitate to visit the R mobile accumulate and fill up form and decide a plan. Today R mobile accumulate people say they do not be familiar with the specifics, similar to what are the plans, how to activate. They told me that call up Samsung CC, then they said they are tranquil to take delivery of the details pf plan as this is a innovative launch specific to handset and that the plan be able to be activated in excess of the phone.

Its seller inaccuracy, why do not they do their full work. They immediately are familiar with how to create money out of it that’s it. Try getting in touch by means of a member in this discussion who runs an RMS/WWE. Has somebody been capable to get the broadband + plans activated on Samsung Corby. I applied for commencement of evdo service on my handset from by visiting web world. Within 24 hrs I take delivery of the message that demand plan is for HSD product and cannot be create active on RIM MDN. At present CC people on *355 says that please visit web world the entire in excess of again and call us from there. Worst part regarding the plans is that no night usage plans are appropriate for Samsung Corby users.

Did you have your innovative R-UIM sim. You necessitate an additional SIM to get the broadband have right of entry on your phone. Yes I got the OMH sim one day one. It seems to be a technical tribulations. I called up CC and they established that today they had activated the plan for BB+ for Samsung Corby additional than I am tranquil getting 1X speeds. EVO mode is immediately not connecting. They even told me to generate an innovative profile in browser settings additional than no assist. They have taken a request for the technical tribulations. Let observe. How about you. Are you getting BB+ speeds on your phone.

I have comprised activated my OMH sim card yesterday. At present 4hrs is passed, additional than no sms for commencement of EVDO/HSIA services. My handset is demonstrating EV and 1X sign al, then when try to attach First it tried to connect by means of EV, and fails and instantaneously start connecting thru 1X mode. I have in addition generated innovative profile by means of username and password as MDN, dial number #777. So CC heard my voice and activated EVDO services on my number. If I utilize this sim card in additional cdma handset (1x) net connect getting disconnected subsequent to each 30seconds

You be supposed to be interesting to observe if it works. Samsung has in addition tied up by means of major Indian CDMA operators containing Reliance Communications, MTS India and TATA Indicom to encourage this handset by providing free internet usage. If they would have comprise in addition provided free right of entry to sites similar to Facebook and Orkut, then this phone would become the first of a kind. I am interested what occurs if you utilize this RUIM on HTC or other EV supporting handsets. Do you get 1mbps speeds as well. I imagine so someone be supposed to try this on BlackBerry 8830 as some of them run on RUIM.

Here are the plans that are obtainable by means of it: Reliance CDMA postpaid subscribers determine to get free of charge data usage up to 15 GB per month for two months and CDMA prepaid subscribers determine to get free of charge data procedure of 10 GB for 30 days. TATA Indicom subscribers determine to get free of charge data usage of flat 10 GB for 2 months. MTS India subscribers determine to get free of charge data usage of 5GB per month for three months. You in addition determine to be getting unlimited free right of entry to sites similar to Yahoo, MakeMyTrip and Wikipedia.