Thread: Webcamera issues with Toshiba NB205

Webcamera issues with Toshiba NB205

I have a Toshiba NB205 laptop. It has been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that my webcamera is not functioning well. The thing is that I am not able to get work with the camera. I have no idea about it. Please let me know and provide me with the solution. Also it was working fine with Skype but then suddenly it did not respond. I have no idea for the thing. Please help me out.

Re: Webcamera issues with Toshiba NB205

The problem is well been related to the driver. It may be you have upgraded the system and this is the reason you are not able to get sort of the thing. The upgradation any have lead the drivers to not respond. So in order to get sort of the thing it is necessary that you perform well and get it functioned as needed. It would be better. So look out for the same.

There is a way through which you can make the issue to be sorted well. All you need to do is to check out by clicking on the Toshiba Camera software and then click on the button that control effects. Now click on tab listed as Screen cover. Click off. As it is been done you can then make the change that is essential which would be better. So do look and process as needed. Look out for the thing.

It would be better that you check out for the required aspects in order to get the issue to be sorted. All you need to do is to check out by making the essential aspects to be worked. You need to remove the application and then reinstall the same well. As it is been done you can then process well for the thing. Do look out and process. Re-installation will help you out. So do check and perform.

Install the driver under safe mode option and then check out for the change. As it is done you can then perform well for the thing which would be helpful for you. So do look out and make the possible changes that is needed. It would be better that you do perform for the same and get the desired changes to be implemented. I hope it will resolve your query well.

The problem could be with the initialization of the device. You need to check out for the thing well by getting the camera to be worked or get detected well under the device manager. As it is been done you need to check out for the thing and make the desired changes to be worked. I hope as it is been done you can then process well for the thing and work as required. This will help you out.