Thread: Professional Music software for iPad

Professional Music software for iPad

Hi friends i am having the macbook , imac , iphone and ipad , I wanted to know whether there are any software available such that it can be used with all the devices. I am a music lover and hence i can create a music on the go so i wanted to know when will i get a professional music software which will help me to create music.

Re: Professional Music software for iPad

The well-known application for iPhone, IPAD Looptastic reaches its HD version . Really surprised by its high professional level and sound quality of the final. It is really known for music interested in this application, which generates music based on loops with high career potential. Music applications on the iPhone are not in the ranking of most downloaded but Apple ads for the IPAD this changes dramatically.

The applications of music in the IPAD lead and are in second place, first as always the games. This is because, I believe, to the big screen that has the IPAD and the possibilities it offers. Application developed by Sound Trends provides endless possibilities for music lovers in general. HD Looptastic In this case reaches its full potential because for the iPhone was a bit limited.

With Looptastic application we mixer bases of very high level. Here we have three editable areas the top, middle and bottom.
    • Upper zone: here we have the known timeline of any editing program, and put it grouped the different sounds to achieve the final loop.
    • Central zone: there are different loops and sounds, each sound in different colors and with different bases.
    • Bottom: the same three areas where they turn the sound library on the left, the mixer in the center and right the sound effects.

In turn, the application has some details and much concern that if a program of professional level.

As far as i know i don't think that there is a professional music application which is compatible with all the apple device like as you have mentioned in your post that is with all the iMac , Macbook , iPhone , iPad. So i think you should wait for few days till the apple thinks over this and tries to resolve your problem.