Thread: Unable to terminate phone calls on my KIN phone

Unable to terminate phone calls on my KIN phone

I am not able to terminate the call using my KIN Phone. I have been using a KIN Phone for last one month and this has been the problem since last two to three days can anyone tell me how can i get rid of this problem. is there any problem with my KIN Phone i am really afraid since i have just purchased this phone and this problem occurred.

Re: Unable to terminate phone calls on my KIN phone

You can terminate the phone call by pressig the end call button in the Phone call display. It sounds like as you are trying to end the call by simply closing the phone. Remember that simply closing the phone will not terminate the phone call. if you are not able to end the call using the end call button than you simply need to get your phone checked.

I am not able to get what your actual problem is do you face problem while ending or terminating the voice calls or you are not able to terminate the call by simply closing it . I think that this phone will not end the call when you try to end it by losing the flap only you will have to press the KIN Phone end button.

I am having issues with the Phone. Because the cell phone lags whenever i try to open or close the phone. Moreover i had to press End Call repeatedly to end the phone call finally sometimes i had to remove the battery for ending the call i could not get any solution better than removing the battery. Hope that this will make the problem somewhat more clear. Anyways thanks for replying.

This sounds like as you are not getting to end you call by pressing the default key so how do you end the call. I think that this is a serious problem which is due to a hardware failure and hence you are not allowed to end the call try to get your phone to your nearest service center for KIN phone and get your KIN phone checked there this will help you to get rid of this problem.