Thread: Bugs with Blackberry Storm 9500

Bugs with Blackberry Storm 9500

I am facing some reoccurring bugs that are really making the use of this phone frustrating. If am trying to type the password for unlocking the phone it gives me null pointer exception error message is displayed. If I want to use the phone then I have to click ok button for the exception error. There are many other bugs with Blackberry Storm 9500 that needs to resolve but first I need the solution for this problem.

Re: Bugs with Blackberry Storm 9500

Actually thing is that the bug is in the operating system that you are using and if you want to remove the bug that you are getting the first thing that you need to do create the backup of all the important data that is present on your Blackberry Storm 9500. You must know where is the backup of the data is stored on your computer system. After taking the backup you need download the operating system for your mobile and install it. I am sure that this will solve your problem.

I noticed that when I listen to music, the display bar (where there are buttons: play, stop, next) flash, so there's four days doing nothing. But it is true that there are two days it has bugger, and I do not know if it has a report. I do not know what options I have (because I saw there was the .100, .106) I do not know what to do for solving this problem.

Solution for your problem is really simple I am also having Blackberry phone and previously I was also facing this similar problem. For solving this issue you just need to switch off your phone remove the battery clean it and then place it back in its place. You can also try to reboot your phone for solving the problem but if that does not solve then you have remove the battery.

I discovered the storm and especially blackberry, and I wanted to share with you about the missing features: Media Sync synchronizes MP3 but not video podcasts, is this normal (normally compatible mpeg4)? No alternative to configure an email other than push email, or by installing the application gmail. No blackberry maps and impossible to install (I have already installed google maps). Hence I need to know how to synchronize Outlook 2007 (contacts, calendars, tasks and notes)

As far as I know there is no other alternative to push email. It is quite easy normal. If you are not taking the correct option then you will not be able to do much for your blackberry, for the synchronization of Outlook you must install it from the supplied CD. You must parameterize the sync in the desktop manager. This is one of the strengths of the BlackBerry to provide very good setup synchronization.

I use Google Sync to sync my Blackberry calendar with Google Calendar. Sync is set to "Auto" and is normally if I need to with Storm. I programmed my Storm to turn off at night to conserve battery power. Problem, when the morning comes back, Google Sync only syncs in automatically. Besides, if I do a "Sync Now", the application gives me an error "Unable to synchronize for the update of the BlackBerry system." To make sure it works I do a soft reset every morning. Some do they have the same problem? For the moment the only solution I found is not extinguish during the night, which is a shame.