Thread: Blackberry Storm2 9520 Email Integrationns Query

Blackberry Storm2 9520 Email Integrationns Query

I am thinking of buying new Blackberry storm. At the time of doing research and comparing the latest Blackberry Storm2 with my current BlackBerry Bold 9000, I get to know that Blackberry Storm2 9520 is not having the support for the enterprise email account. What is the meaning of this? I mean is there a problem in configuring the email id without using Blackberry enterprise server. In short I need details on Blackberry Storm2 9520 Email Integrationns Query.

Re: Blackberry Storm2 9520 Email Integrationns Query

As far as I know the Blackberry Strom2 can be integrated with BlackBerry Enterprise Server in a similar pattern that is used for integrating any other device. Even if you are considering the latest device, there is no difference for the mail integration of the model. But if you want to do without using BlackBerry Enterprise Server then I am not have any idea related to that.

The Storm2 9520 is the successor to Storm 9500. It has some significant improvements and recognition of the most specialized blogs: Compatible with WiFi! New touchscreen technology clickable: SurePress 2.0 (better sensitivity in the corners and on the outer edges of the slab clickable touch.) 2x more User memory: 2GB! A platform shortly compatible A-GPS (GPS-only vs. Storm) Integration of Google services: Contacts display conversations Mail. Slimmer than its predecessor! Supports Bluetooth A2DP profile to play MP3/AAC files and supports chatting via SMS. I have tested it and it really worth it!

I have another question if I took the blackberry 9520 from storm2 I must take the package with full Internet illimythics 3G or 3G and illimytics I do not know the difference. The only difference I am know is the difference in price. If you have any information for this thing then please let me know. I will be waiting for the related reply.

It all depends if you take the offer illimytics 3G BB option is 1.3 USD per month. I strongly advise you if the package illimytics 3G full or option is included. It is something close if you take the offer illimytics 3G option Blackberry (approximately 10 USD) or 3G Full package illimytics on the same price. So you can understand why I am saying that it depends on you.

I bought storn1 then Storm two problems that cut at the change of network, sound and gradually disappears requirement sometimes call failure appears and cuts off communication keys and hangs up the phone remains blocked for several minutes sometimes must turn off. I have not reload constantly practice to go on the internet I board referred the two phones from the manufacturer who kept for 2 months and has resolved the problems and do not replace phones.