Thread: iPad and password protected eBooks in .pdf format

iPad and password protected eBooks in .pdf format

I am having one issue which i need to solve. I have got some eBooks which is password protected and having in the .pdf format. I am also having the iPad in which i wanted to install this eBook. But i am not aware that does the iPad support the password protected eBook. So if any one is having knowledge about the same then please let me know about. Thanks in advance.

Re: iPad and password protected eBooks in .pdf format

first let me know from where you have got this pdf file? As per my knowledge it will support the pdf format that you are about to install on your iPad. The iPad is known as eReader which reads the pdf file also so i think you can go with the installation of the ebook on the Apple iPad. Hope you will like the same. Thanks

I have purchased the password protected ebook from the APress and that is why worried about the use of the same with the Apple iPad which i heard can not be supported by the Apple iPad as suggested by one of my friend. So i am just confirming whether this is true or not. A help any be appreciated for suggestion.

In that case let me tell you that you can not use the same with the Apple iPad as it is not yet supported by the Apple iPad. The format which you have purchased is not having proper format that can run on the Apple iPad. So it is of no use to buy one for the same. Your friend is right about the fact that Apple iPad does not support the same.

I have searched about the same on the internet and finally contacted the APress regarding the query of yours and come to know that there is no support for the same is available which can make this password protected eBook which is having pdf format can run on the Apple iPad. APress is working for supporting the iPad.

If nothing from the above replies is working for you and you are still having the same problem then i will advise you to contact the Apple regarding the issue of yours i.e. iPad and password protected eBooks in .pdf format. There are expert available all the time to resolve all the time so if possible then contact the same.