Thread: 1080p home video to an iPhone 4 converting bitrate

1080p home video to an iPhone 4 converting bitrate

I am having an iPhone and i wanted to convert a video which is of 1080p to view with the good quality in the device of mine. I am using the Handbrake for the conversion of the same but i am not aware which bit rate to use so that i can get the good quality video to see in the device of mine i.e. iPhone. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: 1080p home video to an iPhone 4 converting bitrate

To make the conversion on the same you have to use the 25000 which is enough for the DVD quality video that you are looking for. Just make the conversion of the video with the this bitrate and see that you are getting it work or not. So if you can then try this out and see whether it is working or not.

If you ask me then i will advise you to go with the AppleTV which is the best one for the HD movies. I have tried this on the Apple iPhone OS 4 and let me tell you that the video quality you will get it awesome. I hope that this will be great if you install the same on your iPhone. This provides video quality better then any other.

If you are not getting the better quality with the Handbrake then i will advise you to use the iMedia converter which is the best converter that you can use and convert the video of your quality which you are trying to get with the same. The iMedia converter can convert the video of any type into the one which you wish to.

An all-in-one Mac DVD & Video Converter helps you backup DVD movies, convert videos of all popular formats and extract audios from DVD or video files with high conversion speed. It supports conversion for all popular mobile players and also provides optimized output setting for iMovie, iDVD and YouTube

You can also use the Videora iPod Converter for making the conversion of any video on to the iPhone Video. There is a post related to the same is available which will help you to make the conversion of the same that you are looking for. So if you can then just go through the below given link.
    How to Convert a video to your iPod or iPhone