Thread: Blackberry Internet Service with service provider

Blackberry Internet Service with service provider

I have recently purchased the Blackberry pearl 8100 and almost all the things on this phone are working fine. I mean that the SIM is active and I am able to call and receive calls but the only problem with phone is that Blackberry internet service is not working. I have also tried to activate this thing but unable to do so. Any related reply for Blackberry Internet Service with service provider will be appreciated.

Re: Blackberry Internet Service with service provider

I just bought a blackberry and I galley since Monday to add my email address so you can receive my emails and to be able to go on msn. It seems that my blackberry is not the option "internet service", the module for individuals. I am really annoyed with this thing. I am having smart phone and I am not able to configure internet service. What is the problem? Is there something that I am missing?

I think you need to wait until you call your carrier to activate your online Blackberry messenger! This may take some time, in my case I expected three weeks before they can use my internet service! On the other hand do not hesitate to harass your operator if you are doing nothing and sitting idle. The only thing you need for this to work is patience. I hope that you have understood that I am trying to convey.

No waiting time there is nothing I am always at the same point I cannot create an account on my Blackberry because it is not registered with my provider yet it does well by store any device. I have faced many failures for enrolling my phone for a week and I cannot send mails at once. If not practical with the edge I cannot open a browser it tells me that wifi service is not turned on but I have set the wifi service to true.

I struggled a while before I learned also that the "Blackberry Internet Service from my Blackberry Bold is locked by the operator SFR for my case! it will just take the "business blackberry mail" appear to see after checking for hours the options that are given in my menu and being able finally to use live messenger "(this I was looking for priority) which previously gave me the error "service not active for Terminal.

To have internet on blackberry, you must activate the blackberry. I went to shop Bouygues Telecom (my operator) this morning to activate it, the lady said she could not do it in the shop but had to call Customer Service (614). You should contact an advisor (the waiting time is free, correspondence with the consultant's fee is deducted) and ask them to activate the blackberry instead of the standard web and mail option (in bouygues among other operator I do not know). This option is free for packages and neo.3 neo.2.

I had the problem and was offered the option to take Blackberry internet service for approximately 12 USD per month. But I refused because unlimited internet is already present; I think it's a scam. The solution is used for simple software that is not necessarily blackberry. For example, MSN, download Nimbuzz is super perform ant and you got more of your contacts through accounts you (msn, yahoo, facebook, skype) What is facebook all you have to go on facebook mobile site or the entire site. There is bcp dr software interesting mobiles and Free Shipping.