Thread: Sync Blackberry Bold to Macintosh issue

Sync Blackberry Bold to Macintosh issue

I am having an issue with the Blackberry Bold which is not getting the connectivity with the Macintosh Operating System. I have got this device recently and downloaded the PocketMac for Blackberry. I am trying to restore my phone backup from Mac to the phone but it is throwing the error: "Unable to connect to Blackberry". Can anyone help me with this? Thanks in advance.

Re: Sync Blackberry Bold to Macintosh issue

Have you set password on the Blackberry? Actually the problem is seen in the device which are using the password. So to get rid of this problem it is better to use the password in the blackberry in the PocketMac's last option field. Try this out and you will get the system of yours working with the issue of yours.

If you are getting problem with the PocketMac which is unable to install synchronize with the Macintosh PC then i will advise you to uninstall the PocketMac and then reinstall the PocketMac and see whether you are getting the connectivity with the device of your. I hope this will resolve your issue.

There is a another tools which is very helpful for synchronozation of the Blackberry to the other phone. Just you have to install the "Missing Sync" application into the Blackberry device of yours and done. Uninstall the PocketMac from the Blackberry Bold and install this new one to your device.

BlackBerry Desktop Software helps you quickly and effortlessly sync your BlackBerry smartphone with your Mac computer, so you can do more of what you love on your BlackBerry smartphone. If you wanted to know more about this application and download the same then you have to check out this.

As per my knowledge this is the problem with the PocketMac which is not responding properly with the device. You need to patch the PocketMac as this is not the problem with the Blackberry. Might be you are using the latest device which is not responding with the PocketMac. So patch the PocketMac and work with it.

If nothing is working for your issue then let me tell you that this can be solved with the help of the Blackberry Forum. Ad i was also going through the problem which is not resolved then finally i have contacted the Blackberry regarding my problem and found the lots of responses regarding my query. So advising you to do the same.