Thread: iPhone 4 showing new message when there isn't

iPhone 4 showing new message when there isn't

I am having an issue with the recently bought iPhone. I have working with and recently got a message which i have read but it is still sowing 1 unread message icon on the phone. I have rechecked the message but could not got any unread message. If any one can help me then suggest me something to do with the same.

Re: iPhone 4 showing new message when there isn't

It seems that there is some kind of the application glitch which might be causing the issue with the iPhone 4. Did you installed any third party application to your system that you are using. If you have installed any application then remove the same and see whether it is working for you or not.

I think there might be some of the issue with the iPhone 4. So it is better reset the iPhone only which will keep the device to its original factory setting. To reset the device of yours you have to get into the Settings and then to the General and select the Reset followed by the Reset All Settings. This will reset the Phone. Try this out and see whether it is working or not.

I will advise you to upgrade the OS with the latest firmware of the iPhone 4. As there are lots of the bug has been noticed in the iPhone and they are resolving with the latest update of the firmware. So if possible then update the firmware which might resolved the issue of yours which you are getting. Hope this will work.

If the problem is still not resolved and you are getting the issue with the same the i will advise you to contact the Apple regarding your issue. You have just purchased the device i.e. iPhone 4 which might be under the warranty period. So contacting them on the same will help you know more about the same.

I am having the same issue with the device of mine and to get rid of the issue i have taken my device to the apple Store and let them know about my problem they help me with the problem and resolved the issue related to the same. So if you are having any kind of issue then visit the Apple Store and get rid of yours.