Thread: Blackberry Curve 8330/Verizon-PIN msgs & charging time

Blackberry Curve 8330/Verizon-PIN msgs & charging time

I am using Blackberry Curve 8330 and i am using VZW (Verizon) network on this phone. I have noticed that the PIN messages are shown in Red colors. I have changed the color to the black by going to the general options under msgs and changed to the feature no for level 1 msgs under PIN. But i am not getting any notifications and i want it as i am a frequent "pinner". One of my friend is using AT&T and his getting it in black fonts. Another problem i have seen on this is that it take much time to charge it up.

Re: Blackberry Curve 8330/Verizon-PIN msgs & charging time

I think the fonts on your mobile phone depends on the theme which you have applies currently on your phone. I think you should try changing the themes on your phone and then check that the fonts of PIN messages changes or not. I must say that there must be something with the theme as fonts are covered in the themes packages.

Some things are made to be default in an operating system which has been installed on your mobile phone. I think it would be written in the blackberry OS that the PIN number will be displayed in the Red color, So if this would be case then there is no solution by which you can change those fonts from red to whatever you want.

If your mobile phone is taking much more time to charge up the battery then there is possibility that your mobile phone's battery have gone weak. If you have bought this phone just before some time then there must be warranty given with it so you can use the same to replace the battery of your phone but i guess battery has only warranty of six months unlike device.

It might also happen that there would be some problem with the battery charger as it wont be capable to charging in the proper time in which it must be done. I think you should charging your phone by using some alternative charger and then check that is it taking the same time or it is taking lesser time then your charger.

If your blackberry phone is taking much more time then the normal to charge up to full then there could be a problem with the battery as well. I think you should check charging some other battery with the same charger so that you can confirm that there is nothing wrong with the charger. If it is taking the same time as it was taking to charge up your battery then there is no problem in the charger.