Thread: Blackberry curve 8330 facebook indicator

Blackberry curve 8330 facebook indicator

am using facebook social networking site on my blackberry curve 8330 and getting some issue , actually it is not an issue ...The application showing a message indicator which is looking very wired for me. i wanted to remove that out but don;t have any idea how to do that .. please suggest me the procedure to remove this blue facebook indicator from displaying up when a new one message comes into my facebook message box? Please help me !!

Re: Blackberry curve 8330 facebook indicator

I am running with the installation of application and it was running for long time and near about a month and currently this is the first time, it is going on . The facebook status indicator continuously getting up again and again when a message got received . I have checked my entire messages and they have all seems read. Do you have any ideas about the method to just remove that out ?

Can you tell me, where is the status indicator displaying like that ? From your BlackBerry Homescreen, at the top or where ? On the Facebook application icon itself ?

When you are surfing on the Facebook at, on the top row of icons,have you got any of like that displays as the red star in that point ? With the BlackBerry device switched ON, pull out the battery from the device for a few seconds and then insert the battery again and make a reboot. Does the indicator still shown on the screen ?

Hi thanks for your prompt reply and considering on my issues . I will obviously provide the information what you need to know from me . The status indicator displayed up on the home screen where components just as the text message and voice mail alerts displays . I have already used the complete battery components just as five times and it is not functioning as well.

It performs for a lot of databases but I am not actually sure if it will work on te facebook site but you can go for a shot to this .

• Connect into DTM
    • Move to the backup/restore- advanced
    • Scroll the available list and find out if there is something on the facebook associated and click on the CLEAR button

In case, if you are not getting any option there the just done the uninstallation of the application and then perform the reinstallation of the same. option- advanced options- applications, gighlight facebook, menu key, delete.... reboot..