Thread: Blackberry storm 2 screen clicking problem

Blackberry storm 2 screen clicking problem

I recently got a storm 2 most recent November and in excess of the next month the screen started having this tribulations where it would react as if it had been clicked numerous times at the first touch. By the side of by means of those tribulations, I had the bottom buttons not reacting as well. I got my replacement and it has an additional tribulations. The bottom right corner, along by means of the red end call button clicks in multiple times, making it hard to go back presently one screen. I wiped my phone and it's tranquil there. I immediately put the invisible shield and do not desire an additional replacement. Has anybody had this tribulations. And if I do get a replacement, is it probable that I be able to get a dissimilar phone.

Re: Blackberry storm 2 screen clicking problem

Comparable problem here by means of my brand innovative 9550. My lower left hand corner click capability requires much additional pressure to activate at times it does not hit it off at the entire. I made certain that the screen applique is not inquisitive with the screen. Let me ask - are the entire four corners of the screen supposed to feel the similar when clicking. If so, then there's definitely a tribulations. I have comprise the similar tribulations, even subsequent to upgrading to the most recent software (Vodafone UK).

For me it's merely the diminutive right corner. I have encompass the feeling its software connected as it it's not always a tribulations. I am tiring to figure out if the tribulations move when you turn the screen or if it stays at the similar place. The "feedback" from the screen is a twice hit it off if the tribulations is present. Excavation is in addition completely unusable: multiple clicks, scrolling tribulations etc. It’s not possible to write messages, emails, select applications. I am extremely unhappy by means of this phone, and Vodafone Spain would not change it for an additional model.

Have you consideration regarding getting a substitute. For me this would be my second time, and it's type of a hassel. As an alternative of immediately going to the store, you have encompass to do it through the phone. It’s humorous how no one from RIM has jumped into this thread yet to tell us what to do as yet the entire in excess of again, public beta test. RIM what do we do regarding your defective product. Most of them cannot immediately keep ordering innovative ones most of them are pressing off the carriers. This has always been a tribulations by means of the storms.

The RIM be supposed to have thought regarding beta-testing on customers, for the reason that perhaps those customers are purchasing for the first time Blackberries. And by doing that, those customers become in addition once in a lifetime and by no means the entire in excess of again in their lives buyers of RIM products. Similar to me, for illustration. I purchased Bold 8900 for my friend at the similar time. I feel comparable to ripped off two times (although he enjoys that phone). I have comprise the BlackBerry Storm 2, had one phone replaced for the reason that the bottom keys would not hit it off or work, next phone the similar tribulations subsequent to a week. I was so aggravated I immediately started to press very hard several times; it started to hit it off easily. I then locked the key board and pressed the left side of the screen extremely hard from top to bottom, it was similar to an innovative phone. During the two weeks subsequent to the similar tribulations would happen and the entire in excess of again I would do the similar thing to free up the keys. It’s been three weeks at present and absolutely no tribulations, clicks perfectly each time.

In addition, if you have encompassed several of those screen protectors on you storm2 you be supposed to remove it if you are having tribulations. I had strange thing occurring, similar to text being highlighted, twice clicking, etc. I eliminate the protector and it works extremely well at present. Agreed, the Storms actually do not necessitate a screen protector. I have used the 9530 for a year by means of none, and no scratches. The 9520 screen is regularly endurable. Thanks for the screen protector tip. My screen was twice and triples clicking the entire in excess of the place. I took the protector off and it's working extremely well.

The RIM employees do not scrutinize this discussion. This forum is a peer-to-peer group of people forum. Most of them are BlackBerry owners immediately similar to you. If you desire to communicate by means of RIM. I am having the similar difficulty by means of my blackberry storm 2. For some reason it twice clicks when pressed. Additional than there is a difference by means of my tribulations I do not have comprise a screen protector on it. Is this tranquil a known tribulations or are there fixes for this. My phone goes bonkers subsequent to I have made or received a call. The screens goes into multi tapping method, making twice in excess of triple clicks. Or it locks up as if it is lock additional than its not and I cannot hit it off it. The four buttons do not work or they do work, additional than pressing moreover of the four buttons and the phone goes to the preceding screen.