Thread: Blackberry pearl 8130 battery drained

Blackberry pearl 8130 battery drained

I have had my pearl for a small number of weeks at present and am experiencing dreadful battery life. I have had the battery reinstate, additional than it has made diminutive (no) dissimilarity. I am lucky to get two workdays out of it. Every workday might contain 3-4 short phone calls, and a dozen or so emails. My major concern is the battery drain during the night when the apparatus is (evidently) off. I have charged it up in the evening so the status is telling me 100% unplug it and twist it off the entire in excess of again (subsequent to merely checking the status for 30 secs) and by morning it is down to 85%. Is the radio continuing to operate subsequent to you have comprise to shut the unit down. I have searched numerous forums, and the merely solution seems to be to revolve the entire connections off' using the 'manage connections' function prior to switching the unit off. This seems absurd (at least to me). I be able to understand convinced functions such as alarm continuing to run, additional than why would the radio connections continue to function. Any additional experiencing this (I be familiar with there are) or have several answers.

Re: Blackberry pearl 8130 battery drained

Can I be able to be familiar with how do you are shutting it off. I shut excavation off at night the auto on/off alternative and notice no noticeable decrease. It in addition stops the radio associations, or at least my speakers discontinue staticing off and on. I do not imagine I experienced several battery drains when I was first shutting off by holding the red phone button moreover. No extra apps working, merely the defaulting ones which you cannot shut down.

I was experiencing quick battery drain in addition. On excavation it was caused by the phone frequently trying to have right of entry the mobile network at the same time as in an area by means of no signal. Now I turn off the mobile network right of entry until I am in an area by means of a strong signal and I necessitate to have right of entry to my email or the browser. Subsequent to accessing what I necessitate, I turn the mobile network off the entire in excess of again. An additional reason I turn it off is for the reason that my Pearl was getting the entire the similar emails I was getting on my home system, and I got tired of deleting the ones I had previously read.

The FYI some apps that necessitate web to have right of entry do not close when you hit the Escape key. Your most excellent bet when in indomitable is hit the menu key and choose close or you be able to pull the battery out and restart and do not start several apps and observe if you have the battery drain tribulations. Thanks, yes I have made certain there are not several additional apps working. Previous night I used the 'manage connections' function to turn the entire wireless connections off and used the icon to power off and preferred 'full power off'. The battery was at 100% when I shut down at midnight. At 6 am I turned it on and the battery status was 90%. My next experimentation determine to be to eliminate the battery overnight and observe if it's holding the charge something presently is not right.

Have you completed a hard reset in view of the fact that the poor battery presentation began. If not, give that a shot previous to leaving the battery out the entire night. Thanks. I have read a numeral of posts that recommend that accessing the data network is a tribulation in fringe areas. I am not in a fringe area, additional than I have turned off the data to have right of entry this morning so it is at present 1X and not 1XEV. I determine to observe how this goes for the rest of the day. My Pearl is a CDMA apparatus and I have in addition read that these are much less efficient than GSM devices.

It might be a imperfection in your phone as well. If it's been a smaller amount than 30 days of the purchase of the phone or you have comprise insurance on it, give the impression of being into getting a innovative phone. I immediately got my Pearl last Tues and I had a couple tribulations additional than the forums actually helped. My battery is tremendous and yours be supposed to be too. If you are paying that much money for a top-notch phone you be supposed to get top-notch quality. Anticipate you figure it out.

Those are my opinion as well. I have comprise it previously been back to exchange the battery. I cannot consider the number of posts I have read that have most of the people saying their battery is extremely well, yet they are needing to charge it approximately daily. These things are supposed to have comprise a 9 day standby time. I am coming to the termination there might be a design responsibility by means of these BBs. Predominantly the discharging at the same time as sleeping when it is off. It means it's charging you determine to merely observe this at the same time as the phone is powered off, consequently the reason why most people by no means observe it. (Most of the people do not turn off their BBs).