Thread: Use Blackberry Curve 8530 while Charging

Use Blackberry Curve 8530 while Charging

hey guys ! I have recently purchased this phone and I have some confusion at this point of time. It is the issue related to the charging of my phone and Not getting, Is this possible or not.. Does someone have any idea if there is a method through which I can charge my new Blackberry Curve 8530 while I am talking on this ? please suggest me something..

Re: Use Blackberry Curve 8530 while Charging

I have recently done the up-gradation from the Blackberry curve 8330 to the 8530 . I woke up in the morning and my blackberry was seems very warm ! I don;t what I have done and what is wrong going on with this ? Do you all have had the same issue or any solution if you solved your problem ? What should I do in this situation ? I am not running with the wireless insurance . Please suggest me what I need to do now for this issue .!!

Dr. V Guest

Like any of the product that you purchase, some components just are defective, "lemons" blackberry is very fine at running with only a closest percentage of their phones comes into this one section , but it does still going on . From what you have stated it looks that may be running with the same case here. If it's within the 30 days I would take this back and will go for the replacement obviously.

My blackberry pearl won't charge

When I connect in my charger then the charge light will get up on for some seconds then this will move off... If I continuously playing with this and I can finally find this to charge such as and it is assumes to. But I am sure that it is not a common behavior for a phone and it is actually bothering me to consider out what is going wrong with this before something else moves wrong with this because I am running with only the phone for a short time. When I checked otu charger port on my phone once I took this apart, it doesn't seems as the ports are going improper . When I checked into the port from the side I am only getting four prongs there, there is a groove in the center but I am unable to get a prong within that groove... Please help me to solve this out ?!

This could be that there is any issues within the internal components of your charging port that may not be visible properly - According to me, this may be the scenario as you can get this to charge after 'playing with it'. Just moving out of curiosity, have you implemented with another USB cable?

After all if you are not getting any solution then you have to contact with your provider and tell him about the issue what options they have for you.

You need to take a look at the USB port specified . You should get five(5) shiny gold specific. If you are running with the same , contact your service provider for the replacement. Those gold contacts will little bit time snag and come out of the USB track. If you are just losing one of them then in this case, you will not charge or be able to retrieve the phone through the DM (unless you work with the Bluetooth).

Just consider one thing here, the phone is a T-Mobile phone which I had received from an old friend of mine that he only had for near about six months. I had received the phone unlocked so I could use this with my AT&T service. Do you have any suggestion regarding I could possibly resolve phone myself ? I am sure that a bit of components when it entered into electronics