Thread: Lost Tasks Module in Blackberry Pearl 8130

Lost Tasks Module in Blackberry Pearl 8130

I have comprise a Blackberry Pearl 8130 and I imagine I may have encompass accidentally deleted the Tasks module. It is not concealed additional than I cannot locate it. Is there a method to get that submission back and how. Additional information in sequence. It is in the submission register under Options, Advanced Options, Applications. Additional than it does not demonstrate up in the menu, even when Unhide the entire is marked. Is there several place on the Pearl where I be able to observe my Tasks for the day (or week, or no matter what time frame I set them to be). How do I have right of entry my Tasks on the Pearl. Be able to I set them to demonstrate on the home screen. Along by means of having difficulty getting my work email on my Pearl, I am regarding to give this thing back.

Re: Lost Tasks Module in Blackberry Pearl 8130

If I understand appropriately, you cannot locate the icon for "Tasks" in your most important icon menu. Try to selecting the Blackberry menu button to bring up your most important menu. You have to choose "View All." Cruise from side to side those icons that demonstrate up and observe if you be able to locate it. If you do and it come into view grayed out, highlight it and press the blackberry menu button the entire in excess of again and uncheck "Hide." Then you be able to press the Blackberry menu button and Uncheck "View All".

I was trying to clear out memory on my phone from side to side deleting submissions that I do not utilize. I have comprise in view of the fact that realized that the Tasks submission works well by means of an additional submission that I have encompass and downloaded. Regrettably, I permanently deleted it. Is there a method to download that submission the entire in excess of again. I have searched approximately, additional than I was not capable to locate the specific submission. Determine to I necessitate to download the entire OS the entire in excess of again. Is there a method to do that.

I recently purchased a BlackBerry Pearl and am transitioning from a Microsoft driven Treo. I on MS switch in excess of at work, and utilize Outlook 2007. I am used to observing my Tasks on my home screen by means of the Treo, additional than do not observe them anywhere on the Pearl. In addition my Task reminders (pop-up's by means of sound) come up on my Outlook at work, additional than they do not on my Pearl. Yes, they have comprise been sync'd, so I would be expecting they would be there.

I do not consider there are several themes that demonstrate Tasks on the Home Screen. There is a Today-style theme that characteristically demonstrates call logs, messages and calendar items on the home screen, additional than Tasks do not demonstrate. In order to immediately get to the Tasks there be supposed to be an icon on the Home Screen (icon grid view) that is called Tasks. That is the method to get to the actual tasks on the BlackBerry.

On my Pearl 8130 there is no icon on the home screen (in several views) that demonstrates Tasks. In addition, when I go to Applications, there is nothing called Tasks. When I set up the Desktop Manager, I hit it off on Tasks to sync, and set up the software to sync by means of Outlook. Moreover the Tasks module is not installed, or the icon is concealed. In the icon grid observation, press the BlackBerry Menu key and choose demonstrate the entire observe if there are several greyed out icons listed.

It is not a theme alternative, additional of a view of the icons. It is fundamentally the Home Screen view, where the icons are demonstrate in a grid (rows and columns). You be supposed to be there once you go to applications. I go to Applications and observe the rows and columns of the apps. On the other hand, besides not demonstrating several icon called Tasks, the merely icons that are "greyed out" are the Compose and Saved Messages. I am able to tranquil hit it off the trackball and get into them, even though. It seems that perhaps I am missing the Tasks icon is that probable.