Thread: Twitter Implementation in Blackberry

Twitter Implementation in Blackberry

Hi, I am a new user for the Blackberry.I need to implement several features provided by the twitter into my blackberry device.I post a tweet there by blackberry code but this was the bad luck for me and I am little confuse in that.Can you all suggest me some code snippet for easy handled application in blackberry.I am not getting something in the header. I read small api of twitter's site.

1.is it for each and different types of requirements that we have to send different headers.

2.Can we go for the twiiter4j in blackberry.Actually several times what I got some issue in compatibility as Twitter4j api is support android.that why I queried that...?if yeah then please tell me something ...

Re: Twitter Implementation in Blackberry

I am new guy for such type of social networking Apps integration with the blackberry API. I need to create this type of application that can be used for the facebook or the twitter social networking site integration with the help of blackberry api.

The connecting and facilitating with the features of the faceBook using blackberry API? Do you have any idea about the webservice for facebook on that blackberry api are able to run and can easily access this ? Any application is available with the complete source code for getting facebook with the blackberry api?

I would suggest you to go for the Sun Java Wireless Toolkit . You should use the Utilities application and when it would be installed and then the "Stub Generator" - it will make J2ME classes and stubs for entire web service referenced that you can then come up with your BlackBerry . I have worked with the same and finished without any issues and error to call web services from the BlackBerry and it is so simple than generating your own web service call wrappers. All of the things will be strong typed and any needed objects and classes will all be generated for you.

The below suggested attached is a small and HOWTO on using Facebook Connect on Blackberry. I have written a easy Facade encapsulating the Facebook REST API in the same way associated 'rough' MVC approach for display navigation. I have already checked out on the JDE 4.5 with the help of 8320 simulator. It is still functioning in the progress and entire things working is GPLed.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I am trying to implement the twitter just as the GUI. I require a modaless popup window in order to display some guidelines associated with the corresponding tag and when user move foucs from one tag to different one, the popup window moves accordingly. But the issue I got is that the procedure through which I can implement the modaless popup window?

Thanks for any information ...??