Thread: Twitter for BlackBerry - no retweets in profile

Twitter for BlackBerry - no retweets in profile

Hi guys ! I am getting very strange issue or assumes as some bug here. When I looked into my Profile or some other users profile, within the tweets tab, I am unable to get the retweets in the profile . They are just not tagged there. While I am going to get the user page on the websites then my entire tweets and retweets are there. I am just thinking that is it any type of bug here or a another feature about which I am not sure here .. anyone have some ideas ?

Re: Twitter for BlackBerry - no retweets in profile

Yeah, The issue that you are getting means the unavailability if the retweets in the profile then you have to be sure that this is not the bug of the twitter, nor a such type of feature you are getting . Sorta the lack of one. There is one thing that I wanted to mention here which is that , are you sure that you are absolutely running on the released last night version of Twitter for Blackberry, v.40? Just check it out and then post your queries ..

I am having the same problem but I have the retweet tab and it just go for the loading procedure and nothing is going to be retweeted. When I cleaned out the twitter from my device and moved for the downloading of the new twitter through the application world. It would not allow me to perform the downloading and occurred me the DNS error. After a battery pull it assumes to be running with the similar as before battery pulled out.

Do you all have any idea about this? I even sent this within the twitter. I thought that somebody who have compiled the latest V40 twitter did not put actual command statement for retweet when they introduce the quote tweet functionality.

I am receiving retweeted but it is not displaying up in the retweets section of my profile? When I find my @linkndrink tab it displays several tweets which say RT and indicates my tweets. But then when I see at the tab Retweets and Your Tweets, retweeted it doesn't present any of the tweets which have been retweeted. Any suggestion about this ?

I am also running with the same position and I got the same situation. Now ,I need some help from you all ! The same thing is also going on here - It stated that I didn't re tweets, but on my newly purchased iPhone it displays as I have lost 30 of them over the last 13 weeks !! But still there is nothing on my system at my home an Twitter profile...