Thread: Question about twitter for blackberry

Question about twitter for blackberry

I am newbie for the blackberry device. So in case, if I am posting this into the wrong section then I apologies for this mistake now. I received the blackberry curve 8520 gifted by my family on my birthday and I have 1GB usage per month and I was just considering about the capacity how much of that 1GB would using twitter for blackberry consume up ?Please suggest me ..

Re: Question about twitter for blackberry

It can't be assumed and I think it's impossible to compute properly , it is the same as the question as how much gas would consume drive a car for one month. Will you be moving quick , or according to the economical speeds.

It actually can't be measured... but, 1GB is a mostly so more and that is enough for a moderate (medium) people to go for , as long as you don't stream music and video a big deal.

I have just made the upgradation of my Blackberry Curve 8330 to the new 5.0 software and I have had twitter functioning on this before I made the upgradation and currently it has moved missing from my homescreen and when I move into the options; applications; add-ons it does not allow me to go for the resetting in the same way to my homescreen..I am not getting any way to resolve this out .Please suggest me what should I do now ?

Initially -- it doesn't makes any sense. Is Twitter exist in those screens or not? And on other hand ,On which Twitter application you are working now ? The RIM Twitter application ? UberTwitter? Some different Twitter application ? There are several applications are available to select from them . But, if it doesn't exist within your installed applications section then easily , you have to move back to wherever you primarily you received this and get it again.

Good luck!
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

You are not going to be able launch the RIM's Twitter application on an blackberry curve 8330 with the help of OS 5.0 because the application needs the capacity od 64 MB of RAM and OS 5.0 consumes to the closest of 70% of the system RAM on the blackberry curve 8330. If anything, the application mostly got removed to make much more space for OS 5.0.

BlackBerry Curve 8330
    Carrier: Boost Mobile CDMA
    16 GB microSDHC card installed
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have just installed the Twitter for BlackBerry application onto my Storm 2 and I like to work with this fine . It seems fine and as well as the functionality of that .There is no any problems at all in this case.

Somebody have any idea about the methods to get the Twitter application to open automatically when you click on a Twitter reference from email or the web? The default attempts is the twitter mobile website. Amazon's application will perform the same . I thought that there should be a configuration somewhere and I am just losing .

Thanks.

I have just installed the Twitter for BlackBerry application onto my Storm 2 and I like to work with this fine . It seems fine and as well as the functionality of that .There is no any problems at all in this case.

Somebody have any idea about the methods to get the Twitter application to open automatically when you click on a Twitter reference from email or the web? The default attempts is the twitter mobile website. Amazon's application will perform the same . I thought that there should be a configuration somewhere and I am just losing .

Thanks.

I didn't got that for the Twitter application specially for blackberry. If I found a link which is just attached with the @username and I can click on this and choose 'view <username>' and this will browse up the Twitter application .Just be sure that you have to check the option that will enable the application to be manipulated with your messages.