Thread: Error message "Blackberry Desktop Manager has stopped working"

Error message "Blackberry Desktop Manager has stopped working"

A tribulations caused the program to stop running appropriately. Windows determine to close the program and notify you if an explanation is accessible." This is driving me fanatical I have nearly thrown the phone out the window. The complete reason I purchased the phone was to be capable to synch the calendar/contacts. Several idea on why this is occurring. I have not installed any innovative software or made several changes. I am using the Blackberry 8830 world edition by means of Verizon. I have comprise been productively synchronizing by means of Microsoft outlook (12.0.6212.1000 (SP1MSO (12.0.6213.1000) on a Toshiba Qosmio laptop working with vista home premium (version or description 6.0) in view of the fact that September, 2007. Regarding a week or two ago, I started to get an error communication during the synchronization procedure. The error message come into view at the same time as the unit is synchronizing the calendar entries from outlook and the communication states "Blackberry desktop manager has stopped running.

Re: Error message "Blackberry Desktop Manager has stopped working"

Create certain you have comprise the most recent Blackberry Desktop Software downloaded from the Blackberry website. As well, I would make sure you have the most recent Firmware to bring up to date for the apparatus. Together have been updated in view of the fact that launch a couple times. You have to go to VZAM . NET / BLACKBERRY. Additional times, so I was not permitted to essentially utilize a URL. At least you got DM to run. Tranquil pounding my fists. Would not attach to the phone.

I immediately deleted the entire the calendar entries and re-entered them and then the harmonization worked. Must have comprise been a fraudulent entry. This is BS! I am at present having the similar tribulations. I had the whole thing running extremely well on my previous system. I got an innovative system a couple weeks ago and I had it working extremely well for a week or so and at present I get that stupid message. Desktop Manager Version or description is 4.3.0.15 My Pearl is v4.3.0.65 And btw, updating your software does not come into view to be that straightforward. Whatever occurred to "automatically create certain for updates". Are we going back in time here. Anyways the submission of deleting the entire of my calendar entries determine to not run for me as I have comprise hundreds in here for together work and personal. Is there several additional method to get approximately this.

My BlackBerry 8830 WE and Outlook 2007 sync'd extremely well for 2 months. Most recent week the Desktop Mgr. started colliding at the calendar. It reads the entire 655 records on the BlackBerry extremely well, and then collides as almost immediately as it starts to query Outlook. It does not start to read records, it immediately collides. Basically the calendar has tribulations, the whole thing else syncs fine. I have eliminated the entire calendar records from the BlackBerry and Outlook. Together are at present blank. I have uninstalled and reinstall the Desktop software, and run a repair on Outlook. Still no luck. Additional ideas if any.
    Last edited by Deepest BLUE; 26-07-2010 at 11:01 PM.

I had the identical problem; I originate an issue on the RIM hold up or maintain site: The Intellisync arrangement folder has corrupt entries and must be detached. The declaration to correctly synchronize the Calendar by means of Microsoft Outlook, complete the following things. On the system, find the way to the following folder: C:\Documents and Settings\[user_name]\Application Data\Research In Motion\BlackBerry. Then you have to comprise and right hit it off the Intellisync folder and hit it off Delete. Subsequent to that you have to open the BlackBerry Desktop Manager. At the end you have to twice hit it off the Synchronize and hit it off Synchronize at present. Might it determine to work for you.

I had a query regarding the desktop manager. When you are originally setting up the Blackberry, is it probable to get email and internet up and working previous to setting up the DM. I am immediately curious, for the reason that I am setting my DM up at work, and I do not be familiar with if I desire to wait until I am at work previous to I start playing by means of it. Yes. There is a Wizard on the phone to assist you set up email. You determine to necessitate knowing your email address and PASSWORD. To tweak a number of stuff similar to "send from Blackberry" you necessitate a desktop browser. The browser is able to in addition immediately be used. The DeskManager is actually for syncing substance similar to contacts and calendar, etc. Or moving mp3 files (you are able to do that by means of Explorer).

Long-time lurker who's educated a lot, first tribulations big sufficient to post regarding - here's my notes, anticipate they create sense. And yes, I have searched, and searched I have originate a lot of posts on DM locking during a number of stage of the sync additional than in my case it does not even launch so I cannot get in to make sure or modify several settings. Certain would appreciate several ideas. Determine to fax a chili donut to anybody who be able to assist. Here goes: Installed 5.0.328 on phone (Storm1) and 5.0.1 DM on desktop. 5.0.328 seems to have compass installed ok on phone, no tribulations there.