Thread: Wipro's Tablet PC

Wipro's Tablet PC

Now a day I am looking to buy tablet computer but I don’t which one I have to buy. I have heard that Wipro has revealed a new Tablet computer. Actually I have only heard regarding to it but I don’t anything about this tablet computer. Please help me and somebody tell regarding to this tablet computer.

Re: Wipro's Tablet PC

Presenting a Mainstream Wipro 14” notebook. Enjoy a complete multimedia experience with HDMI port, DVD Super Multi drive, and superior connectivity with Wi-Fi, 8 in 1 Card Reader, E SATA Port. Inbuilt Security Features like HUPP and ISL and Smart Power Technology for enhanced battery life.
    Mainstream 14” notebook
    • 8 in 1 Card Reader, E SATA Port , HDMI port, Integrated DVD Super Multi, WIFI
    • Inbuilt Security Features like HUPP (Hard disk User Password Protection) and ISL (Interface Security Lock)
    • Inbuilt Power Management features like Smart Power Technology for enhanced battery life

The product, that is having a 10" LED touchscreen with a 1.3 megapixel webcam, swivel base and weighs 1.2 kg, is developed on the Intel Atom processor N270 and with the Windows 7. This is having a Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and 3G SIM powered. Acer is previously in the Indian market through a tablet PC. HP, Asus have told their intention of introduction tablet PCs. And Hyderabad-based Notion Ink is preparation to come out through its Adam Tablet.

Ashok Tripathy, Head-Systems & Technology division, Infrastructure Availability Services, Wipro Infotech, said that there is many of customer notice for the tablet PC that has just been released. "We expect toehold for the product going forward and are objective enterprises, educational institutions and human being consumers," he said, moribund to talk about any sales target.

From what I have seen it appears as a net book through a touchscreen not a tablet PC Also wipro tech appears to be in a don't purchased-as far as it's stock goes. After that having googled-it observes like the similar message I have posted here has been posted on 3 different tablet pc sites. I actually don't see any real reviews for this product.

IT major Wipro has come out with a tablet PC under its E.go lifestyle series, designed for the Indian market. Unlike other tablet PCs, the product reportedly features a keyboard. Besides, it offers a 25.4-cm (10-inch) LED touchscreen with a 1.3 megapixel webcam, swivel base and weighs 1.2 kg.