Thread: My iPad screen has a scratch

My iPad screen has a scratch

I have been using the ipad since last three months and now i have a scratch on its surface which is about 2 CM long so i would like to know whether or not it is possible to get rid of this scratch in the middle of the iPad whenever i see this scratch i feel of getting rid of it as soon as possible. Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Re: My iPad screen has a scratch

I had this problem with my iPhone 3G, one thing is ok, but I already jumped the gun in case of scratches on the hull rear and like to share this solution with which i already had with my iPhone, that is very simple, only problem I know how expensive that thing. It is a foam that is applied to the scratched, I do not know how it works but it does not degrade the plastic! Simply apply the foam on the surface, let stand about 1 minute and wipe the foam with a soft cloth.

I saw this product at work the other day when the PC of my mother slipped and ended up with the whole plate (behind the LCD) removed, as the rear plate that iPhones black lacquered ask me how it to make him fall like that is a mystery. The fact is that after applying the product on the stripes, the PC is like new. I would have liked to take pictures before and after but I have not thought at the time, but if you want, I would when the opportunity arises.

I would suggest you to use the Belkin Screen Overlay for Apple iPad. Protects your screen from scratches, scrapes and abrasions. The high-quality protective film also protects your screen from everyday smudges, finger prints and dust. The screen protector is sized perfectly to cover the entire iPad screen with a cut out for the home key button. Easy to Use & Clean

The screen is the precious visible outside of the precious But I saw a video of a stress test rather wicked.In a plastic bag, the guy had put his keys and iPhone, it shook the whole with a good violence, no scratches on the screen. I do not know what products they deal with their windows but whore it works!

Use Cover iPad THE dress be-ez The sleeves of the dress be-ez, refer in the pockets of protection for laptops, made in Low Resilience Polyurethane (LRPu), it fits perfectly on the size of your iPad. As always, this package iPad (Mocha model) is superb and once its iPad slipped inside, it seems very well protected for any trip. It is somewhat the opposite of the silicone protection, the cover protects great iPad iPad your travel but only because once you leave it to his pocket, the iPad to thank you again for the slightest shock.

IPad Slim Silicone Protection. It is the protection iPad the cheapest counted about 15 dollars, is also the least protection, there are very often this type of protection on the iPhone. This protection iPad is ideal for home, it helps to put it on any media without risking scratches on the back of the iPad, protection silicone may also absorb some shock, or even a small waterfall. By cons it does not adequately protect your iPad for use in travel because nothing protects the screen of the iPad, exit the idea of storing such in a bag.