Thread: iPhone getting warm

iPhone getting warm

i wanted to know why my apple iPhone gets heated after few minutes of talk. Also is it possible to get rid of this heat. Please tell me the reason why it is getting hot and i would also like to know whether the iPhone heating is normal. Are there any precautions so that i can get my iPhone prevented from heating. Thanks in Advance.

Re: iPhone getting warm

After a few days of launch some users report the problem of overheating in the newly released iPhone 4, according to reports one of the users who sent the images, the temperature inside soared with the use of multiple applications simultaneously operating the GPS chip and 3G connection as well as the new feature video recording. Currently i don't think that there is a solution for this heating.

Some of the user have reported the heating problem but i don't think that this is a serious issue. It is unclear exactly how big the problem, if there is risk of the phone explode or damage components of the apparatus, some people say it is a new feature that incorporates a heater on cold days and a toaster. Hope that this problem will be solved with a hardware update within in some days.

Re: Battery low / Iphone warm quickly

I said I already have my iphone yesterday and the battery is already almost leer.Okay that comes from much trial and error, and so sure ... but is that normal. How can I as Internet (ie EDGE) off to save battery. Sometimes I have a feeling that if the iPhone is obvious that it is quite warm. And if it depends on the power cord then anyway. Is that all in the open field

I think you have certain problem with the battery which you are using and hence i would suggest you to go through the The iPhone 4 uses lot of battery Some tips for making it last longer use these tips to prolong your battery and also it should help you to get rid of the heating. If the problem exists further you will have to contact apple store.

My desire is to be a problem solved as simple as it would be a fiasco apparatus revolution and speed in their new version to show a speed test in the extreme that this defect was not detected, the head of the hot new iPhone 3GS cool and our pockets and ears.