Thread: Can iPad's Hard Drive partitioned for Mac OS X Snow Leopard

Can iPad's Hard Drive partitioned for Mac OS X Snow Leopard

I saw some bug on an iPad today when i came to know that i cannot run Snow Leopard or a modified version of it but unluckily it does not worked. Now i am planning to buy a Apple's iPad but i am confused between the 16Gb and 64 Gb as if 64 Gb can be able to partition the Snow Leopard then i will buy it but if not then there is no mean to buy 64 Gb iPad. So can you guys tell me that iPad's Hard Drive will be able to be partitioned for Mac OS X Snow Leopard or not.

Re: Can iPad's Hard Drive partitioned for Mac OS X Snow Leopard

Instead of buying the 64 Gb iPad, I would be recommending you to buy a 32 Gb iPad which would be even cheaper then the 64 GB ipad and i guess you would be able to install Mac OS X Snow Leopard on it as well. So now it depends on you that what you should buy now. If i would be at your place then i would have gone for 32 Gb iPad.

Though i am not so sure about it that you can run Snow Leopard on your apple ipad or not but i have seen several people on different forums saying that it is not possible to run Snow Leopard on your apple iPad as its hard drive wont be able to partitioned so which wont let you install this os on it. So there is no way to install this software on your ipad.

Apple have made their products in such a way that you cannot enjoy one product with other's features even if that other product would be an apple's only. Now you must have got that it is not possible to have Mac OS X on and tablet computer. If it would have been possible then why people will buy a mac books? Everybody will make ipad as a macbook.

I think you should check about it but i do not think that it would be possible to have dual boot on your iMac as an apple have thought about it much earlier then you as people would be installing the dual OS on an iMac which reduce the sales of macbooks so they made iMac in such a way it wont be able to run Snow leopard on it.